You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes

Comments

• edited October 2011
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Trev) Tribulations & Cashes:
    WELL DONE ON YOUR 2ND PLACE IN THE   Micro cash madness comp CAPT TREV! GOOD LUCK IN THE BH... TID :)
    Posted by scorpio13
    Thanks Scorpio
    Well done on your cashes too and well done to jeffsjacks on his BH cash
  • edited October 2011

WD scorpio and jeffsjacks nice cashes.WD trev in coming second in cash battle.Gl on the tables guys.

• edited October 2011
    scorpio13 103000 1 £23.50 + 10 League Points  - nice start to the day ...well worth next door's dogs waking me up early, lol. Good luck at the tables TPTers :)
  • edited October 2011
    well done on all the cashes everyone ,forgot to post a few small cashes i had yesterday played 5 games and final tabled three of them ,including a game where geo came 3rd which i enjoyed and some great railing by scorpio

unbpower340001£8.50 + £7.06 Head Prizes + 10 League Points3
    bensbird111040001£23.40 + £8.01 Head Prizes + 15 League Points2 
    unbpower02£15.60 + £8.32 Head Prizes + 12 League Points4 
    GEO6803£10.92 + £6.96 Head Prizes + 10 League Points3
    unbpower02£8.70 + 8 League Points
  • edited October 2011
    Nice cashes all
    Excellent start to the day scorpio, hope it continues you deserve it x
  • edited October 2011
    WD scorpio geo and unbpower nice cashes keep it  going guys.
  • edited October 2011
    Turbo5535720  
    madwife6734280  
    torryboy03£5.25 + 6 League Points
  • edited October 2011
    scorpio13 103000 1  £23.50 + 10 League Points  - nice start to the day ...well worth next door's dogs waking me up early, lol. Good luck at the tables TPT ers :)
    Posted by scorpio13
    Geeze, do you live by me lol.
  • edited October 2011
    WD torryboy nice cash.
  • edited October 2011
    I'm out Scorpio.

3 hands and its all over

AA raise 4 x pre flop - 6510 flop, pot bet get called, pot bet get called river 9, guy is sat with 78.
    JJ v AJ - A hits
    77 v AK - K hits

Seen some unbelievable hands and calls again tonight - its getting ridiculous
  • edited October 2011
    Early K.O. from the deepstack and I've always fancied trying one of these for the crack- A chip and a chair

JestMan371£14.80 + 10 League Pointscranmerboy02£9.25 + 8 League PointsFlyingDagg03£5.55 + 6 League Pointshealss04£4.07 + 4 League Pointsnytram20505£3.33 + 2 League Points
  • edited October 2011
    And well done to Yidette9. I came to rail just as you won it! Nice bink for the queen!
  • edited October 2011

Nice cashes all, excellent Lorraine told you you where next :)
    No exactly what you mean about the bad calls Trev some great ones tonight, oh well always tomorrow
    Managed a cash in the mini primo after disconnecting for 10 minutes with 46 left grrrrrrrr (40 paid)

MADMOO023£11.72
    Good luck all in the DTD tomorrow!!

• edited October 2011
    And well done to Yidette9. I came to rail just as you won it! Nice bink for the queen!
    Posted by FlyingDagg
    awww sorry Dale, I didn't have chat on but many thanks anyway
    after running so bad recently I couldnt believe I made the final table let alone go on to win the £250gtd tonight.
    yidette9940001£100 + 20 League PointsNaughty7602£62.50 + 16 League Points4fingersAA03£37.50 + 12 League Pointsnutts69404£27.50 + 8 League PointsTEXASHOLDE05£22.50 + 4 League Points
  • edited October 2011
    Just got back from being away for the weekend great to see all the cashes it is great to say too many to mention you all!

A first for me a BH FT with no bounties lol

MRBURNS404£29.25 + 18 League Points0
  • edited October 2011
    WD dagg nice cash.WD madmoo in cashing considering your disconection.WD yidette great win keep it going.WD mrburns nice cash.
  • edited October 2011
    Nice cashes all, excellent Lorraine told you you where next :) No exactly what you mean about the bad calls Trev some great ones tonight, oh well always tomorrow Managed a cash in the mini primo after disconnecting for 10 minutes with 46 left grrrrrrrr (40 paid) MADMOO 0 23 £11.72 Good luck all in the DTD tomorrow!!
    Posted by MADMOO
    Nice cash Moo! Unlucky you disconnected as you would no doubt have taken it down. :)
  • edited October 2011
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Trev) Tribulations & Cashes : awww sorry Dale, I didn't have chat on but many thanks anyway after running so bad recently I couldnt believe I made the final table let alone go on to win the £250gtd tonight. yidette9 94000 1 £100 + 20 League Points Naughty76 0 2 £62.50 + 16 League Points 4fingersAA 0 3 £37.50 + 12 League Points nutts694 0 4 £27.50 + 8 League Points TEXASHOLDE 0 5 £22.50 + 4 League Points
    Posted by yidette9
    Wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii  very very well done Yidette!! Great result! Go girl and keep doing what your doing and take down some more :D x
  • edited October 2011
    Just got back from being away for the weekend great to see all the cashes it is great to say too many to mention you all! A first for me a BH FT with no bounties lol MRBURNS4 0 4 £29.25 + 18 League Points 0
    Posted by MRBURNS4
    OMG MRB thats what i do, lol. Nice cash and back to scalping tomorrow.You have the captain after your crown now and MR J is closing in as well. :)

Well done all you other TPTers who cashed and hope we all run golden tomorrow. :)
  • edited October 2011
    Good luck everyone for tonight.

£150 BH

MRBURNS402£23.12 + £4.22 Head Prizes + 16 League Points2
  • edited October 2011
    WD mrburns nice cash. Gl in DTD tonight guys.
  • edited October 2011
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Trev) Tribulations & Cashes : awww sorry Dale, I didn't have chat on but many thanks anyway after running so bad recently I couldnt believe I made the final table let alone go on to win the £250gtd tonight. yidette9 94000 1 £100 + 20 League Points Naughty76 0 2 £62.50 + 16 League Points 4fingersAA 0 3 £37.50 + 12 League Points nutts694 0 4 £27.50 + 8 League Points TEXASHOLDE 0 5 £22.50 + 4 League Points
    Posted by yidette9
    Great win Yidette well done
  • edited October 2011
    Great cash yidette:)
    Goodluck in the DTD tonight everyone!
  • edited October 2011
    Well done everyone for your performances, esp Scorpio lend me a bounty :-)))
  • edited October 2011
    Best of luck Tonight to any TPTers playing in the Monday Forum DTD

Its the start of a new Month so think positive and enjoy playing your game.

Due to the nature of the tourny, number of entrants and the "I'm calling with anything" players in this evenings festivities, I will be using the following strategy for tonight:

1.I will be Fold Fold Folding for the first hour, everything accept my Pocket AA, KK, QQ & AK.

2.I will be avoiding getting drawn into any early shove's with my pocket pairs (Yes! Even your Captain CAN fold AA, KK & QQ pre-flop)

3. I will be getting into the pot cheaply with any pocket pairs from 66 to JJ and folding to any action if I don't hit the set.

4. Assuming I have now made it past the hour mark, I will use the above strategy for the next 30 mins, and then start to open up a little adding connected suited to my range.

5. I will be setting my Captain Scarlet BOOM! Button to maximum destruction. So please wear a safety vest & helmet whilst you are within range of this weapon.

6. I will be utilizing my Captain Scarlet WALLS "Weapons Auto Locking Laser System" on anything that remotely looks like an opposing Team Player, so if you don't have your location set to TPT, you may get caught up in some friendly fire resulting in severe injury - Be Warned.

Using the "Self Destruct" button is not an option as Captain Scarlet is indistructable as you know, but this by no means makes him invinsible so take care comrades.

Look forward to seeing you all on the tables - Have Fun & Enjoy It TPTers.
  • edited October 2011
    Best of luck Tonight to any TPTers playing in the Monday Forum DTD Its the start of a new Month so think positive and enjoy playing your game. Due to the nature of the tourny, number of entrants and the "I'm calling with anything" players in this evenings festivities, I will be using the following strategy for tonight: 1. I will be Fold Fold Folding for the first hour, everything accept my Pocket AA, KK, QQ & AK. 2. I will be avoiding getting drawn into any early shove's with my pocket pairs (Yes! Even your Captain CAN fold AA, KK & QQ pre-flop) 3. I will be getting into the pot cheaply with any pocket pairs from 66 to JJ and folding to any action if I don't hit the set. 4.  Assuming I have now made it past the hour mark, I will use the above strategy for the next 30 mins, and then start to open up a little adding connected suited to my range. 5 . I will be setting my Captain Scarlet BOOM! Button to maximum destruction. So please wear a safety vest & helmet whilst you are within range of this weapon. 6.  I will be utilizing my Captain Scarlet  WALLS  " W eapons A uto  L ocking L aser  S ystem" on anything that remotely looks like an opposing Team Player, so if you don't have your location set to TPT, you may get caught up in some friendly fire resulting in severe injury - Be Warned. Using the "Self Destruct" button is not an option as Captain Scarlet is indistructable as you know, but this by no means makes him invinsible so take care comrades. Look forward to seeing you all on the tables - Have Fun & Enjoy It TPTers .
    Posted by POKERTREV
    +1 from me captain lol
  • edited October 2011
    hi guys was busy at the weekend so wasnt playing, nice cashes while i was away gl out there 2night
  • edited October 2011
    Nice speech captain, good luck all tonight x
  • edited October 2011
    GL TPTers tonight

TPT -FTW
  • edited October 2011
    Out of 7.45 Deepy early doors

AA - 10 high flop checked for value, turn K - shoves all in OUCH he's holding 10,10.