You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes

Comments

• edited February 2014
    Pokey2011 is playing Day 1b at DTD along with double aaa. Good luck to you both.
  • edited February 2014
    Re last nights cash game

In case anyone wondered where I went I explained to Martin that I had 3 tourneys running from  8-30 so I played the first half hour fully intending to rejoin later. Plus I'm not fond of playing cash mixed with MTTs. I dropped back later and players were leaving so in all not a great success. I'm not going to bother doing this again but if anyone else wants to organise any cash sessions feel free.
  • edited February 2014
    3rd time lucky in satting in to the main, bubbled twice as well wasn't feeling great but managed to get in good luck all tonight whether its in the main or the ukpc.

haylez83 has finished 2nd and wins Entry to £12k Sky 
  • edited February 2014
    WD zoe nice cash.WD haylez and gl in bh.Gl at the tables guys.
  • edited February 2014
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes:
    3rd time lucky in satting in to the main, bubbled twice as well wasn't feeling great but managed to get in good luck all tonight whether its in the main or the ukpc. haylez83 has finished 2nd and wins Entry to £12k Sky 
    Posted by haylez83
    Good Luck in the 12K BH tonight haylez

Well done on the cashes all, especially dagg in the deepy & zoe in the mini last night.

Out at darts tonight.........last game of the season against our A Team.
  • edited February 2014
    Day 2
    Posted by daiw
    Congrats on getting to day 2 Daiw - must be an amazingggggggg atmosphere there.

Hope you, Pokey and DoubleAAAA all end up sharing the Final Table.

Run golden - please!!!

Also good luck to all other TPTers playing on good old Sky poker lol
  • edited February 2014
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : Congrats on getting to day 2 Daiw - must be an amazingggggggg atmosphere there. Hope you, Pokey and DoubleAAAA all end up sharing the Final Table. Run golden - please!!! Also good luck to all other TPTers playing on good old Sky poker lol
    Posted by IrishRose[/QUO
    yeh rose brilliant experience hopefully I run well 2moz not like yesterday
  • edited February 2014
    hi al,

won a seat too the 30k semi, came accross mattprawn aswell, played well came accross a couple of hands tho near the end but see he is in the semi anyway so good luck matt...... mainly too me tho lol

good luck everyone else and everyone in the 12k, well done too tose who sated in!!
  • edited February 2014
    hi al, won a seat too the 30k semi, came accross mattprawn aswell, played well came accross a couple of hands tho near the end but see he is in the semi anyway so good luck matt...... mainly too me tho lol good luck everyone else and everyone in the 12k, well done too tose who sated in!!
    Posted by Chris_Mc
    Hi Chris. Thanks for saying hello, nice to meet another TPTer on the tables.  Shame the semi cancelled,will find another chance before Sunday night. Hope to see you in the roller final table!
  • edited February 2014
    the semi never cancelled buddy, im playing it just now. i thought u de-regged. sittin 2/6 just now 
  • edited February 2014

well after a break for a while, had a fiver in my account and tried a sat,  now in the 30k roller woop woop!!!

£30k Roller Sat.

.Chris_Mc

124352£30k Roller Semi.

£30k Roller Semi.

1Chris_Mc - £30k Mega Roller

• edited February 2014
    played the main and mini amougst many games of stars and 888, anyway i thought i did well just a few unlucky exits

main jj vs 97 and i hit a set but the guy managed to hit a straight well played to him

mini 10 bb qq shoved called by kk so no complaints, really enjoyed it to be honest thought i did well and i would like to thank the guys from TPT who railed thank.

haylez830101£22.50 Head Prizes2 MAIN
    haylez83018£10.03 + £5.15 Head Prizes2 MINI
    Satted in to main twice so was a good night really, thanks again.

• edited February 2014
    well after a break for a while, had a fiver in my account and tried a sat,  now in the 30k roller woop woop!!! £30k Roller Sat. . Chris_Mc 12435 2 £30k Roller Semi. £30k Roller Semi. 1 Chris_Mc - £30k Mega Roller      
    Posted by Chris_Mc
    very well done gl mate
  • edited February 2014
    daiw has asked me to post this on his behalf as he needs his beauty sleep for a big day tomorrow ..

1k bounty...

daiw1020001£188.70 + £119.93 Head Prizes6£37.48
    he smashed this, I managed to rail him on final table, what a player he is top quality..

4k bounty...
    daiw07£109.97 + £18.75 Head Prizes1 he would have done better in this as he was in total control and pressed the wrong button at the worse possible time..

good luck for tomorrow Dai and all the other tpters in the ukpc. all of the tpt team are routing for you....   
  • edited February 2014

Well done on all your cashes folks, Zoed and Haylez83 played a great game in 12k bounty .... 
    although I didn't win anything tonight had great support from you lot,, tpt rule....
    good luck in mega roller Chris hope you can run deep and golden.... 

• edited February 2014
    I managed to cash in every game i played tonight apart from the mini which is crazy! must have had luck on my side

I don't usually even try to get into the main but managed to Sat in
    ZOED317601£12k Sky Sports BH
    ZOED029£39.12 + £92.81 Head Prizes6
    23:00 BH
    ZOED09£18.720
    22:40 BH
    ZOED017£6.21 + £2.81 Head Prizes1
    18:30 £300 REBUY
    ZOED05£24
    21:45 SPEED
    ZOED03£44.31
    Well done to Daiw and Haylez for great cashes and Chris for his sat seat xxx

TY for the fantastic rail as always xxx
    Fingers crossed for the Daiw, DoubleAAA and POKEY at DTD xx
  • edited February 2014
    WD haylez daiw and zoe nice cashes guys.WD chris and gl in mega roller.
  • edited February 2014
    daiw has asked me to post this on his behalf as he needs his beauty sleep for a big day tomorrow .. 1k bounty... daiw 102000 1 £188.70 + £119.93 Head Prizes 6 £37.48 he smashed this, I managed to rail him on final table, what a player he is top quality.. 4k bounty... daiw 0 7 £109.97 + £18.75 Head Prizes 1   he would have done better in this as he was in total control and pressed the wrong button at the worse possible time.. good luck for tomorrow Dai and all the other tpters in the ukpc. all of the tpt team are routing for you....      
    Posted by dangerdai
    Ty for the rail dai and putting this on for me!!!
    I made a big mistake and clicked the wrong button in the 9pm which I hope won't happen again lmao funny now but wernt funny when it happend

• edited February 2014
    well after a break for a while, had a fiver in my account and tried a sat,  now in the 30k roller woop woop!!! £30k Roller Sat. . Chris_Mc 12435 2 £30k Roller Semi. £30k Roller Semi. 1 Chris_Mc - £30k Mega Roller      
    Posted by Chris_Mc
    Well done m8 brilliant stuff
  • edited February 2014
    played the main and mini amougst many games of stars and 888, anyway i thought i did well just a few unlucky exits main jj vs 97 and i hit a set but the guy managed to hit a straight well played to him mini 10 bb qq shoved called by kk so no complaints, really enjoyed it to be honest thought i did well and i would like to thank the guys from TPT who railed thank. haylez83 0 101 £22.50 Head Prizes 2 MAIN haylez83 0 18 £10.03 + £5.15 Head Prizes 2 MINI Satted in to main twice so was a good night really, thanks again.
    Posted by haylez83
    Well played u kicked my a.ss in the mini keep it up you playing good poker
  • edited February 2014
    I'm out of dtd in a very sick way
    Bloke raised it I called in small with aq flop came out q47 I bet he called then a 3 came out I bet again he reraised me and I as to push all in or fold so I had to push all in. He turned over is cards he had 55 and it was one card to come so the only way he could win was a 4 or 5 and he hit a 4 sum ppl just rely on luck if I doubled up by there I was confident going far sick as hell
  • edited February 2014
    2csahes from 945 and 1045 bh 945 7th place £5.12 1hp £1.13 8th place £5.18 7hp £9.54 gl all tonight
  • edited February 2014
    I'm out of dtd in a very sick way Bloke raised it I called in small with aq flop came out q47 I bet he called then a 3 came out I bet again he reraised me and I as to push all in or fold so I had to push all in. He turned over is cards he had 55 and it was one card to come so the only way he could win was a 4 or 5 and he hit a 4 sum ppl just rely on luck if I doubled up by there I was confident going far sick as hell
    Posted by daiw

Unlucky mate. 
    Am I missing something.  Would u not have q.s and 4.s to his 5.s n 4.s tho????
    im guessing u mean he needed a 6 and hit that for the straight.
  • edited February 2014
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : Unlucky mate.  Am I missing something.  Would u not have q.s and 4.s to his 5.s n 4.s tho???? im guessing u mean he needed a 6 and hit that for the straight.
    Posted by Chris_Mc
    Yeh m8 my head fried lol he had 2 outs on the river plus he had. 55 in his hand so very unlikely he hit 5
  • edited February 2014
    I'm out of dtd in a very sick way Bloke raised it I called in small with aq flop came out q47 I bet he called then a 3 came out I bet again he reraised me and I as to push all in or fold so I had to push all in. He turned over is cards he had 55 and it was one card to come so the only way he could win was a 4 or 5 and he hit a 4 sum ppl just rely on luck if I doubled up by there I was confident going far sick as hell
    Posted by daiw
    Awful way for it to end for you mate :(
  • edited February 2014
    Just had it on the poker odds calculator I was 87% favourite 
  • edited February 2014
    Vul daiw.Terrible way to go out.If you are playing anymore in nottingham gl.
  • edited February 2014

I knew he had a set.Should I always lose my stack or should i try and go deep down and find a fold.

PotBalance
    gruntex Small blind  10.00 10.00 4625.00
    jjjach Big blind  20.00 30.00 4750.00
      Your hole cards

steelrod Fold     
    Sngwizkid Fold     
    wolfy7 Fold     
    cowhead Fold     
    craigcu12 Raise  60.00 90.00 5360.00
    MOBIUSaa Fold     
    monkeylest Call  60.00 150.00 4900.00
    xxrhinox07 Fold     
    gruntex Fold     
    jjjach Call  40.00 190.00 4710.00
    Flop

• Q

jjjach Check     
    craigcu12 Bet  120.00 310.00 5240.00
    monkeylest Fold     
    jjjach Call  120.00 430.00 4590.00
    Turn

jjjach Check     
    craigcu12 Bet  300.00 730.00 4940.00
    jjjach Raise  815.00 1545.00 3775.00
    craigcu12 Raise  1630.00 3175.00 3310.00
    jjjach All-in  3775.00 6950.00 0.00
    craigcu12 Call  2660.00 9610.00 650.00
    jjjach Show

craigcu12 Show

River

• K

craigcu12 Win Three 10s 9610.00  10260.00
  • edited February 2014

Personally pocket 2s on a 10 handed table is a fold preflop with a raise and call before.

• edited February 2014
    Thats a cooler mate. Think most ppl are getting it in on that board. Only a set is beating u. And whats the chances of that. Would be a great fold but a bad fold at the same time if u know what I mean. Thats my opinion tho.
    unlucky mate.

miby wouldntve been in the first place tho but your money your cards mate.  Was fairly cheap too see a flop.