You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes

Comments

• edited February 2014
    Fantasic effort last night guys - well done

TPT - What a team!! what a rail!!! Awsome stuff.

Congrats to everyone who cashed & final tabled (Too many to mention:)
  • edited February 2014
    Just a quick thought on the back of Dales suggestion about a tpt cash game the other week.

Why not play the mastercash tables on a show night and have the play shown on tv ?

I know that they are above the levels of what some of the team normally play but they could buy in shortstacked etc and try to spin it up and would be good to see the tables flooded with tpt for the lolz.

Could even all have the same avatar for a night :)
  • edited February 2014
    WD on your cashes guys.WD waller for winning and keith for 2nd.Still wd all who cashed and played.The rail was great.As i said to dale yesterday.When i'm on a bad run like now it's TPT who cheer me up with great banter.Also i'm in a team with diminuendo in it so i know im not the worse player lol.Every cloud......
    WD keith for winining monthly DTD and gl in £33 bh.WD to jonny who won free DTD next week.
    Gl at the tables guys.
  • edited February 2014
    thank you jjjach for the rail much apprictaed

haylez83 has won the tournament and wins £35.91 and £19.90 Head Prizes, and was awarded 3 Poker Points.

tt
  • edited February 2014
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes:
    WD on your cashes guys.WD waller for winning and keith for 2nd.Still wd all who cashed and played.The rail was great.As i said to dale yesterday.When i'm on a bad run like now it's TPT who cheer me up with great banter.Also i'm in a team with diminuendo in it so i know im not the worse player lol.Every cloud...... WD keith for winining monthly DTD and gl in £33 bh.WD to jonny who won free DTD next week. Gl at the tables guys.
    Posted by jjjach

Sheer class mate :)
  • edited February 2014

And another nice little cash today...

k8cyke500001£31.25 + £20.14 Head Prizes4£6.91

• edited February 2014
    Just a quick thought on the back of Dales suggestion about a tpt cash game the other week. Why not play the mastercash tables on a show night and have the play shown on tv ? I know that they are above the levels of what some of the team normally play but they could buy in shortstacked etc and try to spin it up and would be good to see the tables flooded with tpt for the lolz. Could even all have the same avatar for a night :)
    Posted by Diminuendo
    Kev I'm loving this idea BUT

It's too high for me I'm currently trying to rebuild my BR which isn't easy when I have to draw out just to cover weekly living expenses.

The last 2 cash sessions haven't gone well with both dying a death hence I won't bother organising another. We were unable to fill a table with TPT players although Mastercash tables may be more appealing.

As it's Mastercash you would need to sit early and make sure that TPT players stay on the waiting list. Once you get a seat don't give it up which will probably mean players reloading.

If you can get definate yesses from enough players then give it a go.

One thing we did do a while ago now when we got a TPT 6 seater was have a rule that everyone had to show hole cards. No mucking allowed and you should have seen the chatbox. Best cash sesh we'd had IMO. That would confuse 861.
  • edited February 2014
    I'm up for the cash game idea!!
  • edited February 2014
    Well done team gr8 results in dtd It was lots of runners cnt believe how many finished on final table awesome stuff
  • edited February 2014
    Welcome to TPT matt237. Have sent you a PM.
  • edited February 2014
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : Who woke you up lol......... He did say "personally" he would fold - Doesn't make it right or wrong, its just how he would play it personally. For me though.....if the table is that deep & we are on the BB i'm calling. We already have 20 invested, so calling for another 40 chips into a pot of 150 is a green light imo. Set mining is a big part of the game and when we hit our set, its not often we are going to run into another one. A bit unlucky to run into a bigger set here, however............... Given there is a 3 bet on the turn.....whats our next course of action? are we always going broke here or can we get away from it? Cheers in advance.
    Posted by POKERTREV
    im not going to bang on about it because im not part of this team and its not a poker clinic but i just had a quick glance at it while bored and dont like to see bad advice given out because some people take it, folding here is a massive mistake!!!
  • edited February 2014
    Just a quick thought on the back of Dales suggestion about a tpt cash game the other week. Why not play the mastercash tables on a show night and have the play shown on tv ? I know that they are above the levels of what some of the team normally play but they could buy in shortstacked etc and try to spin it up and would be good to see the tables flooded with tpt for the lolz. Could even all have the same avatar for a night :)
    Posted by Diminuendo
    Hi m8 even though i'm the worlds worst cash player, why not.I'm up for the cash game.
  • edited February 2014
    Hi  guys brill night in DTD I WANT TO THANK ALL OF YOU FOR THE RAIL  JJJ TREV POM WALLER LARSON AND MANY MORE GOT FIN LATE SO HAD ABOUT 4HOURS SLEEP BEFORE WORK SO WONT BE PLAYING TONIGHT JUST LOOKED AT DTD MONTH AND FOUND OUT I WAS 1ST SO ENTERED INTO 55QUID PRIMO SAT SO BRING IT ON GL AT THE TABLE GUYS AND HERE ARE SO CASHES OF LAST NIGHT . 
    KEITH1960018£4.05
    KEITH19609000001£48.60
  • edited February 2014
    Posted by Diminuendo
    Yes yes yes yes yes!!!! +1 

Great idea. 
  • edited February 2014
    Mon 24-2-14, Week 4, Feb14

Team Points Scored as follows....
    Pos PLAYER Team/Ind DTD1 DTD2 DTD3 BEST 2 TOTAL
    1 WALLER02 TPT      10 + 1
    2 12 8 10
    2 KEITH1960 TPT       9 + 1
    81 1 18 19
    3 HHYFTRFTDR IND 95 5 15 20
    4 RIVERRICK HIT-DONKS  7
    16 6 84 22
    5 MICKGIL75 IND 5 32 19 24
    6 BBMIKE HIT-DONKS   5
    17 38 7 24
    7 SAMANTHA25 IND 70 7 31 38
    8 J3ONO DRA       3
    49 15 25 40
    9 TREMAYNE TPT       2
    43 90 3 46
    10 DTWBANDIT DRA       1
    20 27 132 47
    Forum DTD Team Result FEB 2014, Week 4

Team               Runners    Wins  TeamPts  LeaguePts

Poker Titans         25           2            23         7
    HitSquad Donks     8           -             12         6

Dragons                  6           -              4          5
    Knight Poker          6           -               -          4
    Diamond                 9           -               -          3
    HitSquad Jams      15          -               -          2
    Team 51                 2           -              -            1

Forum DTD Monthly Final Team Table FEB 2014!

Team               Runners    Wins  TeamPts  LeaguePts

Poker Titans         82           4             67        24

HitSquad Jams     73           3             73        23
    HitSquad Donks    38           2            41         21
    Diamond                40           -             10        13

Dragons                 25           -              4          13
    Knight Poker         27           -              12        12
    Team 51                 11          -              -             5
    Ninja Plonkers       1            -              -             1
    BringIT                   3            -              -             0
    T-Munky                 1            -              -             0

VWP ALL CYA Next MONTH!!

Top 5 Teams Win a Mini Seat for Thurs 6th March
    1 Poker Titans,
    [+ Titans Win Sky Sports BH Main Seat, same nite!! ]

2 HitSquad Jams  
    3 HitSquad Donks   
    4 Diamond              

5 Dragons 

Captains to Nominate available Team player & Advise please!!

TY SKY FOR ADDED VALUE PRIZES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TY Michael, David & All Admin Teams!!
  • edited February 2014
    Managed a little cash in afternoon deepy.Ta for rail larson.jjjach08£5.58
  • edited February 2014

3rd in DTD #3

TREMAYNE03£30.20
    thanks for the rail everyone
  • edited February 2014
    Whoop Whoop!!!!!

After an awsome display on the tables last night...........................

Team Poker Titans take down the Montly Forum DTD League

Great work TPTers
  • edited February 2014
    Hi trev hope you don't mind but i said to _ARAZI_ that you would allow him to join the team.I used all my railing skills to convince him to join.He said you asked him to join TPT.He said he liked you and knows Larson.He has also played against Dim.
  • edited February 2014
    Hi trev hope you don't mind but i said to _ARAZI_ that you would allow him to join the team.I used all my railing skills to convince him to join.He said you asked him to join TPT.He said he liked you and knows Larson.He has also played against Dim.
    Posted by jjjach

I played v him on 100nl cash a few weeks ago mate and he seriously is a awesome player but dont know if he plays mtts at all

Good luck to all playing tonight

• edited February 2014
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : I played v him on 100nl cash a few weeks ago mate and he seriously is a awesome player but dont know if he plays mtts at all Good luck to all playing tonight
    Posted by Diminuendo
    Played in the deepy with him today dim he came 2nd.He says he plays cash.But when he comes back in a couple of weeks will play a few more mtts.At the end of the day m8 hes a good player and a nice guy which is more important i think.
  • edited February 2014
    well done all in dtd great effort,wd on all ya cashes.

welcome to the team matt237 have fun

gl all on the tables
  • edited February 2014
    Posted by jjjach
    No probs JJ he is welcome.

I did ask him a few Months ago so happy to have him on board.
  • edited February 2014
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : Played in the deepy with him today dim he came 2nd.He says he plays cash.But when he comes back in a couple of weeks will play a few more mtts.At the end of the day m8 hes a good player and a nice guy which is more important i think.
    Posted by jjjach

Yep mate totally agree seems a really good guy and really carnt stress enough how high i rate his game from what ive seen so far and since the others have yoyo and actionjack bring it on cos we now have ARAZI ! :)

GL if your playing tonight m8 and all

Showing matts ft from sundays roller on 861 atm if anyone wanting to watch
  • edited February 2014
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : Yep mate totally agree seems a really good guy and really carnt stress enough how high i rate his game from what ive seen so far and since the others have yoyo and actionjack bring it on cos we now have ARAZI ! :) GL if your playing tonight m8 and all Showing matts ft from sundays roller on 861 atm if anyone wanting to watch
    Posted by Diminuendo
    I'm watching it
  • edited February 2014
    super results last night guys well done all.
    welcome to the team matt

• edited February 2014
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes : I'm watching it
    Posted by POKERTREV
    Only caught the last 10 minutes.  Did I get a hard time for dubious play???
  • edited February 2014
    gave u a wee shout out mattprawn lol well done again ul with that hand mate, must have been horrible too see that 10 3. well played again mate.
  • edited February 2014
    gave u a wee shout out mattprawn lol well done again ul with that hand mate, must have been horrible too see that 10 3. well played again mate.
    Posted by Chris_Mc
    cheers Chris.  Look forward to seeing you in next Sunday's mega roller - great result in that satellite! 
  • edited February 2014
    Cashed in main for £25 , lost a huge 3 way all in pot with QQ vs AQ and AK :(
    Also min cashed in the £500 BH. Still in a deep stack so good night for me :)

E- Out of deep in 14th, 11 paid :(