You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes

Comments

• edited January 2017
    In Response to Re: Official - TPT (Team Poker Titans) Tribulations & Cashes:
    Any TPTers want a chance to get a free ticket for £110 tournament just go to poker chat and follow instructions and yes Blackpool was fun Angel some players froze in fear when you gave me the Good luck message dont think I lost one with you on my side.
    Posted by DoyleBrun

Mattyp and a few others have asked if there was going to be another meet up this year again. I would like to say yes as it would be FlashJonny's b.day again and it would make his day. So lets hope we can organise another one and make his day again. Plus Trev knows some nice guest houses, as his mum and dad also run one too there. Or at least a meet up at DTD in Notts. I would go down to see who evers there but not to play.
  • edited January 2017
    Happy New Year All.

Some Great Cashes well done.

Playing the Friday Ordordable this evening, but not back up to full speed just yet.

Best of luck to anyone playing on the tables Tonight.

• edited January 2017
    Just won £13.66 in the Orfy came 6th, GL all rungood.
  • edited January 2017
    Nice little cash for me tonight in the Mini BH.

LuckyOTR
     04£115.14 + £25.19 Head Prizes 
    Never had so many "BB Specials" in the same night! Certainly lived up to my name tonight!

Good luck on the tables all!

• edited January 2017
    Well done Lucky
  • edited January 2017
    Gl all in tonight's game, Run golden and may all the Donks that would get lucky when you have AA, KK, QQ and JJ fold :-D
  • edited January 2017
    Gl all in tonight's game, Run golden and may all the Donks that would get lucky when you have AA, KK, QQ and JJ fold :-D
    Posted by HotM
    Am biggest donk on here hot lmaoooooooooooo

• edited January 2017
    Another little cash for me thoday in the deepy this afternoon...

LuckyOTR
     04£15.62
    owhere near in the main or the mini tonight though I'm afraid!
  • edited January 2017
    came 61st in mini and got 3 bounties. Really didnt think I was going to run deep with a starting table of melty, bearlyther, madders, rodney147 and garner909. I really dont think that melty could work me out as kept folding to my raises. Apologies to Madders for ko'ing them with a sick hand. They were in front all the way until I hit the flush on the river. Pretty sick exit to be fair.

Exit hand was trip 10s which was in front until yes you've guessed it the river. Thanks to Tikay for my free entry best run i've had in a long time and the banter was fun too. Must remember not to call myself a fish lol as some players are getting wise to it and really don't believe me :D

Run golden all

61st out of 591 players Darkangel7 0 61 £5.61 + £6.10 Head Prizes 3
  • edited January 2017
    came 61st in mini and got 3 bounties. Really didnt think I was going to run deep with a starting table of melty, bearlyther, madders, rodney147 and garner909. I really dont think that melty could work me out as kept folding to my raises. Apologies to Madders for ko'ing them with a sick hand. They were in front all the way until I hit the flush on the river. Pretty sick exit to be fair. Exit hand was trip 10s which was in front until yes you've guessed it the river. Thanks to Tikay for my free entry best run i've had in a long time and the banter was fun too. Must remember not to call myself a fish lol as some players are getting wise to it and really don't believe me :D Run golden all 61st out of 591 players Darkangel7 0 61 £5.61 + £6.10 Head Prizes 3
    Posted by Darkangel7
    Well done Darkangel! That's bloody hard work in that mini. Nice if you get a table full of maniacs and you keep getting decent hands though. That's what happened for me on Saturday night - highlight was K2 vs AA. I was BB and he didn't raise pre, K on the flop, 2 on the turn and he then pushed to my raise... oops!

Good luck in DTD's tonight all that are taking part.
  • edited January 2017
    And another...

LuckyOTR
     2650001£59.36
    in DTD 3 tonight.

Cheers for the rail Mickzilla!
  • edited January 2017
    yeah you're welcome for the rail Mr OTR.

Little one in the £50 rebuy came 9th for £4.30.

Haven't been on much recently, all my winning totals count as Luckyotr's too.

I taught him everything! Haha

Run golden all. I'll try to up my game for you all if not just for Chris/Luckyotr
  • edited January 2017
    Just to add, A meet up at DTD would be good. Me and Lucky get there as much as possible and enjoy a good old game. Could get one set up just for sky lot/tpt if needed. Doesn't take much and we could make a day/night of it.

Thought i'd chuck that one out there
  • edited January 2017
    Hello all won £3.49 came 17th in DTD1 made a brilliant ReRaise Pre with AJo and he tanked for a long while and made a dodgy call with his Aces oops. Yes I would like to go to Blackpool again this year some time but live about 30 mins from DTD so would go there Mick I would like to go to DTD some time if its ok with you and Lucky we could meet up. Rungood TPTers.
  • edited January 2017
    Blackpool or DTD for me....i'm easy.
  • edited January 2017
    Happy birthday Cappo
  • edited January 2017
    I would like to go to Blackpool again when it gets a bit warmer make a bit of an holiday with it but am quite happy going to DTD as it is close, Happy birthday Trev.
  • edited January 2017
    DTD seems an option then by the sounds of it.

Me and Lucky there this Sunday so i'll enquire about the private game and costs etc. They always have a main game we could get in and then a private STT or something. I'm pretty sure its a certain amount for a dealer/s plus a fee. So £20+5 or something for a 9/10 seater. I'm terrible at organising stuff like this though. I can get info but someone will have to sort the rest ;) I just plant seeds.

Run golden all and good luck tonight.
  • edited January 2017
    I would like to go to Blackpool again when it gets a bit warmer make a bit of an holiday with it but am quite happy going to DTD as it is close, Happy birthday Trev.
    Posted by DoyleBrun
    I will try to get something organised for Blackpool (When it's a bit warmer lol)

FlashJonny has his Birthday Bash up there so that's always good fun.

In the meantime.........DTD in the coming months is an option.

Sometimes all it takes is one person to say "Right...I'm going to DTD" on such & such date "who else wants to go?" and everything else falls into place.

I'm too cold to think about it at the moment though :)
  • edited January 2017
    I won't play but would go down to meet up for a chat, laugh and catch up
  • edited January 2017
    im up for blackpool or the broadway in Birmingham my bday in may but im up for any dates june or july
  • edited January 2017
    Had a bit of a good run in the BH mini's this week, couple of cashes in the 30's and an 8th place and seem to have binked my way to the top of the leaderboard!

Question is, how do I play tonight? Do I play my usual mega tight game only shoving with the nuts or do I open up a bit and try and push for bounties considering that 1st on the leaerboard pays £500????
  • edited January 2017
    Had a bit of a good run in the BH mini's this week, couple of cashes in the 30's and an 8th place and seem to have binked my way to the top of the leaderboard! Question is, how do I play tonight? Do I play my usual mega tight game only shoving with the nuts or do I open up a bit and try and push for bounties considering that 1st on the leaerboard pays £500????
    Posted by bornablade
    First off well done BB on your run good and hope it continues tonight. It really depends on who you get on the tables to how you going to play. So won't say either way, just play your game your way and get more bounties. :)
  • edited January 2017
    Hello all won £19.68 in Orfy on friday came 4th and won £9.96 in £500 BH on friday good luck all TPTers.
  • edited January 2017
    Evening all

Just wanted to wish all TPTers extra run good tonight in DTD games and whatever else they're playing.

Hopefully I'll be on time to play DTD1 before end of late reg.

Good luck all xx
  • edited January 2017
    Only went and binked the leaderboard!
  • edited January 2017
    Only went and binked the leaderboard!
    Posted by bornablade
    Fantastic!!!   Well done you xx
  • edited January 2017
    hi all, had early exit in DTD2 and an unlucky exit in DTD 1 but my day can still only be described as good luck having made it past the bubble of DTD 3 in the way i did. I've put the story up onto BBV forum

elderon014£3.96
    craigcu12015£3.96
    Benalman016£3.62
  • edited January 2017
    Well done Bornablade!

Wasn't far ahead of you in DTD3 Craig - out in 10th. KK beaten by A2! Gotta love Mondays!

Cashed in the other two as well for a total of £8.72.

Run Golden all!
  • edited January 2017
    Miracles do indeed happen :)

Been playing rubbish these past few weeks - but managed to win DTD3 tonight.

IrishRose2825001£63.28

Thanks for the rail xxx