You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Nutters only tournament

edited October 2009 in Poker Chat
yes,no, yes im not a nutter - yiipppeee

Comments

• edited October 2009
    We are all waiting with great excitement for the commencement of the 1 chip all in or fold tournament. Oynutter has started a thread in which if players can prove they have nutter tendencies, they can play in his tourny.I have an idea - if you answer yes to two out of the three questions you are a nutter, and qualify.

1) you have logged on to compare the meerkat.com

2) you have rang in to vote on either strictly dancing or the X Factor.

3) you thought 'the nuts' were about you.
  • edited October 2009
    I can only answer yes to 2 of the criteria.................

You will never, never, ever get me to admit voting on x factor or strictly.................but the meerkat site is brill.
  • edited October 2009
    I'm now dating one of the meerkats, does that mean I qualify even though I answered no to the other two questions?
  • edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: Nutters only tournament:
    I'm now dating one of the meerkats, does that mean I qualify even though I answered no to the other two questions?
    Posted by Kiwini4u
    Depends on which meerkat your dating and what are your intentions?

More detail required I think.
  • edited October 2009
    Posted by Kiwini4u
    male or female
  • edited October 2009
    no,no and no.............and now i feel sad that im not a nutter :(

can there be a bonus question please?
  • edited October 2009
    no,no and no.............and now i feel sad that im not a nutter :( can there be a bonus question please?
    Posted by phil12uk

Do you know most of the words to the Rolf Harris classic - two little boys.
  • edited October 2009
    no,no and no.............and now i feel sad that im not a nutter :( can there be a bonus question please?
    Posted by phil12uk
    But you do use your moblile to make posts on Facebook Phil!!
  • edited October 2009
    OYYYY-----NUTTTEEERRRR---I CANT even play now--and it was my floppin idea!!!----ireland isnt allowed to vote in the x factor or strictly dancing----please change this question--unless you want to be a racist nutter!!!---thank you--ps---i agree with elsa, compare the meekat is brill!!!!!--and if im not a nutter --you are a thermally operated cut out switch for a  conveyer belt motor!!!
  • edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: Nutters only tournament : Do you know most of the words to the Rolf Harris classic - two little boys.
    Posted by elsadog
    Only some of the Rolf Harris words..............but I do know the words to Snooker Loopy if that counts! Yes I do use facebook on my mobile as well, guilty as charged! The joys of unlimited internet on my mobile package.
  • edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: Nutters only tournament : Only some of the Rolf Harris words..............but I do know the words to Snooker Loopy if that counts! Yes I do use facebook on my mobile as well, guilty as charged! The joys of unlimited internet on my mobile package.
    Posted by phil12uk
    Automatic entry I would say.
  • edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: Nutters only tournament : male or female
    Posted by loonytoons
    Female, I'm actually going out with Alexanders sister (Alexandra).  Actually I THINK its his sister as they both look (and sound) alike to me, but then looks aren't everything lol.
  • edited October 2009
    OYYYY-----NUTTTEEERRRR--- I CANT even play now--and it was my floppin idea!!!----ireland isnt allowed to vote in the x factor or strictly dancing----please change this question--unless you want to be a racist nutter!!!---thank you--ps---i agree with elsa, compare the meekat is brill!!!!!--and if im not a nutter --you are a thermally operated cut out switch for a  conveyer belt motor!!!
    Posted by oynutter
    There, are you happy now. You are officially a nutter as ive edited my thread, the trouble is that makes me a nutter as well now.
  • edited October 2009
    Posted by phil12uk
    Would you consider taking a polygraph test as i have the sneaking suspicion that you are indeed a nutter - now go and log onto compare the meerkat. com
  • edited October 2009
    ha, yes to 1 and 3
  • edited October 2009

1. YES
    2. CANT VOTE AS IVE BLOCKED PREMUIM LINES FROM MY LAND LINE TO STOP MY KIDS ENTERING THOSE LOVELY COMPETIONS ON THE KIDS CHANELS THAT FOR JUST £2.49 ON YOUR PHONE BILL THEY CAN WIN A £10 DVD.
    PRE THIS I WAS SADLY A YES BUT THAT WAS BEFORE THEY MOVED THE RESULTS TO SUNDAY AND TO BE HONEST ITS ALL A BIT DULL WITHOUT THE AID OF HALF A CRATE OF LAGER.
    3. NO