You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

This website is a scam

2»

Comments

• edited August 2011
  • edited August 2011
    "bud"

The lager :-D

• edited August 2011
    Me too, the Czech version though.

• edited August 2011
    lol, yeah i'd had a few :p
  • edited August 2011
    i like the flat call from the aces after UTG limps absolute quality. And your a donk. (And how did you get to 3 cards to win even if you discount the board pairing he has 2 aces in his hand??? very confused)
  • edited August 2011
    In Response to Re: This website is a scam:
    I am not in your team but after being on the final table yesterday with Snedd and GaryQQQ I thought i would pop along and see your team forum area! Posted by Poker__Boy
    Just so you know PB Area51 isn't our team area, nearly all the team chatter occurs in the Team Talk section of the forum. Area51 has been on this forum for years, Team51 is a fairly new team born from a group of regular posters in this part of the forum. Most of the people creating threads here aren't Team51 members. Good luck to you at the tables.
  • edited August 2011
    In Response to Re: This website is a scam : Just so you know PB Area51 isn't our team area, nearly all the team chatter occurs in the Team Talk section of the forum. Area51 has been on this forum for years, Team51 is a fairly new team born from a group of regular posters in this part of the forum. Most of the people creating threads here aren't Team51 members. Good luck to you at the tables.
    Posted by GaryQQQ
    Nice one for that... At least I know where to find you lot now... lol

Hope you are doing well... 

Best regards,

PB
  • edited August 2011
    YOU LEARN TO EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED...

LIKE YOUR qq GETTING BEATEN BY k6 OS..  UR aK AGAINST a2 LOSING WIH 2 COMING

YOU AA LOSING TO AQ AND FLUSH COMING.  #

according to some this is all expected.. but in one night i have had 5 pairs beaten by 1 over card 5 times not bad when 2 overcards is a 1 in 3 shot...#

• edited August 2011
    when u r destined to lose it does not matter what 2 cards you have...   u have AA against KJ they will hit KJ..

u have AK against AJ A10. u know J or 10 coming or even str8 or flushes...

it is not random..  it happens too much for RNG to be RANDOM...   it is set to play certain hands, action hands to KO people from tournys.  gut shots coming when people bad call and someone say i folded one of them, then someone else says i folded one. so they hit 1 of 2 cards and have chased the street and catch.... 

it is fixed to KO people at certain times..

i know this, many people know this but you will always have the blind followers of fashion who say IT IS RANDOM..

sorry but that is pure BS...   the odds of soo many times the cards coming on river or the dominated hands winning and the over cards coming are not true and correct on this site..

it happens too much
  • edited August 2011
    when u r destined to lose it does not matter what 2 cards you have...   u have AA against KJ they will hit KJ.. u have AK against AJ A10. u know J or 10 coming or even str8 or flushes... it is not random..  it happens too much for RNG to be RANDOM...   it is set to play certain hands, action hands to KO people from tournys.  gut shots coming when people bad call and someone say i folded one of them, then someone else says i folded one. so they hit 1 of 2 cards and have chased the street and catch....  it is fixed to KO people at certain times.. i know this, many people know this but you will always have the blind followers of fashion who say IT IS RANDOM.. sorry but that is pure BS...   the odds of soo many times the cards coming on river or the dominated hands winning and the over cards coming are not true and correct on this site.. it happens too much
    Posted by bigal36903

playing devils advocate........if everything you say is true why do you play on here.........you say its this site so why not try others.....i cant win on here at the mo so i am on another site(sm(all stake tourny's) and regularly getting in the top 3(only 40/50 runners)...

but because i am losing on here it does'nt mean its fixed..dunno why they would fix it for people to go out at certain times?
  • edited August 2011
    n Response to Re: This website is a scam:
    In Response to Re: This website is a scam : playing devils advocate........if everything you say is true why do you play on here.........you say its this site so why not try others.....i cant win on here at the mo so i am on another site(sm(all stake tourny's) and regularly getting in the top 3(only 40/50 runners)... but because i am losing on here it does'nt mean its fixed..dunno why they would fix it for people to go out at certain times?
    Posted by DAVEYZZ
    Daveyzz - Flip that argument around for a second. If you have 100% trust (which you appear to) in the RNG what possible reason can you have to change sites and play another, that seems illogical at face value? And i dont believe its "fixed"
  • edited August 2011
    I'm sorry, but i totally agree with OP. check my most recent thread, called silly sky or something. Watch one of TWO aces left in the deck hit the river AGAIN. aces hit too much on this website. 
  • edited August 2011
    Site just runs in streaks...

So far today AA, KK pre beaten by 35, 47
    kk all in vs 37 beaten
    Ak vs a8 all in.
    99 all in beat by one overcard
    66 all in beaten
    q7 vs 57 beaten all in

Its predictable in the extreme
  • edited August 2011
    Site just runs in streaks... So far today AA, KK pre beaten by 35, 47 kk all in vs 37 beaten Ak vs a8 all in. 99 all in beat by one overcard 66 all in beaten q7 vs 57 beaten all in Its predictable in the extreme
    Posted by baggs
    Are you Stuart Baggs, "the brand" off of the apprentice?

I really hope you are.

• edited August 2011

i have the pie, all you have to do is make someone eat it...

this will lift the curse.

• edited August 2011
    n Response to Re: This website is a scam : Daveyzz - Flip that argument around for a second. If you have 100% trust (which you appear to) in the RNG what possible reason can you have to change sites and play another, that seems illogical at face value? And i dont believe its "fixed"
    Posted by baggs
    i have'nt changed sites....i still play on here but i have more success on the other site.....maybe they are worse players?(or better).
    the point is sky dont need to knock you/me out of a tourny just to increase any rake accrued due to us entering another game....
  • edited August 2011
    In Response to Re: This website is a scam : i have'nt changed sites....i still play on here but i have more success on the other site.....maybe they are worse players?(or better). the point is sky dont need to knock you/me out of a tourny just to increase any rake accrued due to us entering another game....
    Posted by DAVEYZZ
    Whats the other site out of interest?