You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

How about A Roller S n G?

Here s an idea, how about a Roller SnG,that is say £10 buyin,12 players and the winner goes into the Thursday Roller.

it would mean that you could register and wait for it to fill up,rather than being limited to the time based ones that start on the day...

also you could run a sunday one for £20.

then people would qualify during the week...

just a thought..make life easier and the roller busier IMO..

Comments

• edited August 2011

they should put all sats in sit n go lobby,gukpt 1s just keep getting cancelled because they cant get 10 runners,just leave it in lobby to its filled up

• edited August 2011
    The idea of sit and go satellites is a good one, because of exactly what Toby says....they wait until they are full.

But I think an even better use for them would be to increase the fields for some of the semi finals. The GUKPT and SPT semis at £24 would be accessible through 6 seat SNGs at £4.40, as would the Sunday Roller semi. If they were in the highlighted section of sit and goes they would certainly attract interest.
  • edited August 2011
    In Response to Re: How about A Roller S n G?:
    The idea of sit and go satellites is a good one, because of exactly what Toby says....they wait until they are full. But I think an even better use for them would be to increase the fields for some of the semi finals. The GUKPT and SPT semis at £24 would be accessible through 6 seat SNGs at £4.40, as would the Sunday Roller semi. If they were in the highlighted section of sit and goes they would certainly attract interest.
    Posted by penguin7

+1
  • edited August 2011
    Yes been suggested so many times great idea please do it once sky i imagine your get at least 25% runners for ME & roller if you did this
  • edited September 2011
    In Response to How about A Roller S n G?:
    Here s an idea, how about a Roller SnG,that is say £10 buyin,12 players and the winner goes into the Thursday Roller. it would mean that you could register and wait for it to fill up,rather than being limited to the time based ones that start on the day... also you could run a sunday one for £20. then people would qualify during the week... just a thought..make life easier and the roller busier IMO..
    Posted by djblacke04
    +1
  • edited October 2011