You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

watching 865

edited August 2011 in Area 51
allrite chaps...

dont play on ere much ne more, but jst watching 865 whilst playn poker on anuva site.

been watching for bout 30 mins...

and seen a royal flush and someone sucking out on river(full house over flush) someone hit a 3 outer 89 v j7 (a hand djblacke was in) plus lots more action flops...

obv ino they only show the interesting hands but fml seems a bit mental if u ask me..

gl all

Comments

• edited August 2011
    i know..i wish they would just show the hands where its folded round to the bb all the time.
  • edited August 2011

Watched an old Match of the Day I had sky +'d to get me in the mood for the new season.

There were 37 goals, including 8 penalties, 5 redcards, and 3 streakers in less than 90 minutes.

I know it was just the highlights, but it did seem abit mental!
  • edited August 2011
    In Response to Re: watching 865:
    Watched an old Match of the Day I had sky +'d to get me in the mood for the new season. There were 37 goals, including 8 penalties, 5 redcards, and 3 streakers in less than 90 minutes. I know it was just the highlights, but it did seem abit mental!
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    pmsl......
  • edited August 2011
    Watched an old Match of the Day I had sky +'d to get me in the mood for the new season. There were 37 goals, including 8 penalties, 5 redcards, and 3 streakers in less than 90 minutes. I know it was just the highlights, but it did seem abit mental!
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Classic DOHHHHHH
  • edited August 2011
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    THANKS FOR PUTTING A SMILE ON ME FACE, PMSL
  • edited August 2011
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH

ive seen this post before.....Hmmmmm.....Dohhhhh are you a bot?

• edited August 2011
    In Response to Re: watching 865 : ive seen this post before.....Hmmmmm.....Dohhhhh are you a bot?
    Posted by djblacke04
    On a serious note, a few weeks, maybe months back now you put a long mix (or whatever its called) of your music on twitter, it was a link.....

Do you have anymore?

I enjoyed listening to it whilst playing poker, if you have anymore stuff thats free, let me have it. Pm/Dm, even ICM. 

ty.
  • edited August 2011
    The same players...cough cough....house favs..get the  same hands...like watching paint dry....so predictable....................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • edited August 2011
    In Response to watching 865:
    allrite chaps... dont play on ere much ne more, but jst watching 865 whilst playn poker on anuva site. been watching for bout 30 mins... and seen a royal flush and someone sucking out on river(full house over flush) someone hit a 3 outer 89 v j7 (a hand djblacke was in) plus lots more action flops... obv ino they only show the interesting hands but fml seems a bit mental if u ask me.. gl all
    Posted by Crunchybob
    Royal flush? they happen
    Someone rivering a fh v a flush? If they had a set it happens loads, if they had 2 pr doesnt happen that much but its a pretty standard for both of them to get it in usually

They are showing the hands with action and definitely the middle one is a pretty standard occurence.