You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

£25 Freeroll Shuffle

edited August 2011 in Sky Poker Tournaments
I realise it's free and at only 10 Poker points I could enter god knows how many and be fine with the Points I earn quite easily. My gripe is the Shuffle itself..... So annoying. After the shuffle you have to wait for a hand or two before you're even in play.

I got shuffled so often I was barely playing any hands, sometimes I'd get put on a table and then right after be shuffled again. I eventually got so tired of it I shoved all 3500 Chips and left. The freerolls are fantastic, I like them. Good fun for not much invested and the possibility of winning something nice. Just stick to the normal Freeroll and lose the shuffle :)

Comments

• edited August 2011
    In Response to £25 Freeroll Shuffle:
    I realise it's free and at only 10 Poker points I could enter god knows how many and be fine with the Points I earn quite easily. My gripe is the Shuffle itself..... So annoying. After the shuffle you have to wait for a hand or two before you're even in play. I got shuffled so often I was barely playing any hands, sometimes I'd get put on a table and then right after be shuffled again. I eventually got so tired of it I shoved all 3500 Chips and left. The freerolls are fantastic, I like them. Good fun for not much invested and the possibility of winning something nice. Just stick to the normal Freeroll and lose the shuffle :)
    Posted by KayaSan
    Just Lol.