You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Should I cbet here and if so how much?

edited August 2011 in The Poker Clinic
Guy just joined so no notes, I am making more though.

I'll leave name in if that helps.
POKERTREV Small blind   £0.04 £0.04 £15.97
Dudeskin8 Big blind   £0.08 £0.12 £16.65
  Your hole cards
  • A
  • K

Poplar_Boy Call   £0.08 £0.20 £14.49
TEEPEEQ Raise   £0.32 £0.52 £4.56
POKERTREV Fold        
Dudeskin8 Raise   £1.04 £1.56 £15.61
Poplar_Boy Fold        
TEEPEEQ Call   £0.80 £2.36 £3.76
Flop

Dudeskin8

Comments

• edited August 2011
    I would bet and call it off.

Bet big, as you want to maximise your fe, obv.

1.97 and sigh call his shove.
  • edited August 2011
    i hope you took the lot off him. he was the one from my "sick" post!!

• edited August 2011
    Yeah i know villian and imo ya prob still in front tbh , c bet 3/4 pot and whatever happens next get it in , dont think he flats that big a raise with 22-99 , either folds the lower pp's or shoves the larger ones , i reckon AQ AJ poss JJ if he wants a J on flop or a low board ( which it is ) as i said got planty notes on villian so i do as i stated xx
  • edited August 2011
    In Response to Should I cbet here and if so how much?:
    Guy just joined so no notes, I am making more though. I'll leave name in if that helps. POKERTREV Small blind   £0.04 £0.04 £15.97 Dudeskin8 Big blind   £0.08 £0.12 £16.65   Your hole cards A K       Poplar_Boy Call   £0.08 £0.20 £14.49 TEEPEEQ Raise   £0.32 £0.52 £4.56 POKERTREV Fold         Dudeskin8 Raise   £1.04 £1.56 £15.61 Poplar_Boy Fold         TEEPEEQ Call   £0.80 £2.36 £3.76 Flop     3 6 8       Dudeskin8
    Posted by Dudeskin8
    Dont know how leaving in name helps you in anyway, you dont have any info making your decision

Prob bet intending to call it off or shove turn if flatted. If you are not doing this c/f
  • edited August 2011
    In Response to Re: Should I cbet here and if so how much?:
    In Response to Should I cbet here and if so how much? : Dont know how leaving in name helps you in anyway, you dont have any info making your decision Prob bet intending to call it off or shove turn if flatted. If you are not doing this c/f
    Posted by grantorino
    I left name in incase others had notes, plus some say just leave name in all the time.
  • edited August 2011
    i see nothing wrong in leaving a players name in as long as your not slatting his/her play. and yes i would c bet, my usual 1/2 pot ob :-)
  • edited August 2011

Its not that I see much wrong with leaving the name in although I think its best to take it out. Its more that I think dude is asking what he should be doing here with info he has. Like if for example I have a read on this guy(I dont btw) that the only hand he flats 3bets with are 99,TT,JJ then obv I wouldnt bet flop, but thats not helping dudeskin make a decision next time he gets into this spot readless

• edited August 2011
    I only play this hand 1 of two ways post with his stack size.  C/f or simply set him in on flop if his range is likely paint.  I dont want to give him a free card or let him fire at me.  Probably opt for 2nd line much of time.