You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

The yourname/Bigshann Deepstack erm

edited October 2009 in Poker Chat
Hi

It appears that what should be the Bigshann deepy has not yet been named, can we have it done please :).

tikay, are you by any chance going to be playing in this tonight?

Comments

• edited October 2009
    No BigShann & NO Bounty tonight
  • edited October 2009
    Hi

It look like unfortunately been an oversight, Bigshann hasnt been entered into his named tourny either.

I am sure Sky will sort it out somehow.
  • edited October 2009
    Hi guys,

Sorry about the mistake here. It seems Bigshann wasn't given the free entry to last night's tournament. I can confirm that Thursday night's Deepie will be renamed as Bigshann's tournament and there will be a bounty on his head in that tournie.

Thanks,
    Steve
  • edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: The yourname/Bigshann Deepstack erm:
    Hi guys, Sorry about the mistake here. It seems Bigshann wasn't given the free entry to last night's tournament. I can confirm that Thursday night's Deepie will be renamed as Bigshann's tournament and there will be a bounty on his head in that tournie. Thanks, Steve
    Posted by Sky_SteveM
    Hi Steve

Unfortunately, I espy another little problem because last nights winner was heellloooo, I just wonder whether it would be feasable to call the next one the Bigshann/heelllooo deepstack and enter them both with a bounty?

I think if it is possible , then no one will miss out, oviously just a suggestion and would be grateful for your thoughts.
  • edited October 2009
    I think we'll be going with Bigshann's tournament on Thursday followed by Heellloooo next Monday. The winners of both of those tournaments will be entered into the following Monday's tournament and both have bounties on their heads.

I hope that's ok.

Steve
  • edited October 2009
    Hi Steve

I think thats a great idea nice one, and extra bounty too :)

Thanks once again for your quick response m8, greatly appreciated.