You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

could i have won more money here

edited August 2011 in Sky Poker Live
alias Grave
hand number 0400893649
about 15.30hrs 9/8/11 4p8p cash highbridge
full family pot im on button with AQoff noones been raising so i take a cheap flop with position floped trip aces with quads on the river but ive only recently started playing poker so did i play my hand right could i have got more money in the pot or did i play totally wrong? i would welcome any advice comments or tips that will help my game

Comments

• edited August 2011
    In Response to could i have won more money here:
    alias Grave hand number 0400893649 about 15.30hrs 9/8/11 4p8p cash highbridge full family pot im on button with AQoff noones been raising so i take a cheap flop with position floped trip aces with quads on the river but ive only recently started playing poker so did i play my hand right could i have got more money in the pot or did i play totally wrong? i would welcome any advice comments or tips that will help my game
    Posted by Grave
    Hi Grave

We will see if we can get this hand on the channel if the table was marked with a TV logo. I would suggest you also put this under the Poker Clinic. The community will give you lots of advice and help you with your game

Thanks