You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Using points for a fantastic freeroll?

edited October 2009 in Poker Chat
Hello all i see sky have a freeroll going 2 moz with 2 runners and 150.00 1st prize + primo entry!!!!!

Maybe sky there is a chance once a month to do a really good freeroll ie say 2000 points max 200 runners with a gr8 cash prize + entry into a torn,,just an opinion but i have so many points doing nothing.

Comments

• edited October 2009
    In Response to Using points for a fantastic freeroll?:
    Hello all i see sky have a freeroll going 2 moz with 2 runners and 150.00 1st prize + primo entry!!!!! Maybe sky there is a chance once a month to do a really good freeroll ie say 2000 points max 200 runners with a gr8 cash prize + entry into a torn,,just an opinion but i have so many points doing nothing.
    Posted by razorkev
    great idea i have 6600 points nice to use them up on points freerolls , wd razor
  • edited October 2009
    Yes... The "freerollers" on the site take the 'P' imo ... yes we all have to start somewhere and the odd game is fine, but people who only do FR's and never pay anything to sky is redic.

All these "invitational" tourneys all seem to be the freerollers or new player.. But surely us regulars are the ones that need to be rewarded?!?!

A freeroll for around 3000 points will make sure only regulars play in it. I dread to imagine how much rake iv put into this site, but i rang up Sky around a yr ago and they said to me on buyins iv put around 17k on (i think i had won 18k back) so just me alone last yr would of spent around 1.7k just on rake!!!  (and this was a year ago)

Some sites offer up to 50% rakeback (some even more). Yes i know we have cash for points but like many others have said they are such a small % of what has been paid.

I just feel its time the rugulars get "Thanked" for all there time on the site... Lets face it I alone have probably paid some1's wages for a couple of months now!!!!
  • edited October 2009
    Hello all i see sky have a freeroll going 2 moz with 2 runners and 150.00 1st prize + primo entry!!!!! Maybe sky there is a chance once a month to do a really good freeroll ie say 2000 points max 200 runners with a gr8 cash prize + entry into a torn,,just an opinion but i have so many points doing nothing.
    Posted by razorkev
    Hi kev,hi flash,good playin with u 2 last night in the forum deepy.I suggested this a few weeks ago in the forum.No i personally would not have enough points to enter such a freeroll.Nevertheless i feel players like yourselves deserve this type of event for your loyalty to this site.Afterall you have to do something with all these points.GL GUYS
  • edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: Using points for a fantastic freeroll?:
    Yes... The "freerollers" on the site take the 'P' imo ... yes we all have to start somewhere and the odd game is fine, but people who only do FR's and never pay anything to sky is redic.  All these "invitational" tourneys all seem to be the freerollers or new player.. But surely us regulars are the ones that need to be rewarded?!?!  A freeroll for around 3000 points will make sure only regulars play in it. I dread to imagine how much rake iv put into this site, but i rang up Sky around a yr ago and they said to me on buyins iv put around 17k on (i think i had won 18k back) so just me alone last yr would of spent around 1.7k just on rake!!!  (and this was a year ago)  Some sites offer up to 50% rakeback (some even more). Yes i know we have cash for points but like many others have said they are such a small % of what has been paid.  I just feel its time the rugulars get "Thanked" for all there time on the site... Lets face it I alone have probably paid some1's wages for a couple of months now!!!!
    Posted by FlashFlush
    I agree flash, seems bit unfair 2 players go in that 3 roll with 150 quid for 1st and primo seat.

The same happened in last weeks 3 roll, 2 players and the best bit was 1 of the players was away. So the winner got 150 quid primo seat for just blindin the other player.

Nice tournys if you can get em though, lol
  • edited October 2009
    Posted by razorkev
    Good idea Kev.
  • edited October 2009
    Posted by razorkev
    +1
  • edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: Using points for a fantastic freeroll?:
    Yes... The "freerollers" on the site take the 'P' imo ... yes we all have to start somewhere and the odd game is fine, but people who only do FR's and never pay anything to sky is redic.  All these "invitational" tourneys all seem to be the freerollers or new player.. But surely us regulars are the ones that need to be rewarded?!?!  A freeroll for around 3000 points will make sure only regulars play in it. I dread to imagine how much rake iv put into this site, but i rang up Sky around a yr ago and they said to me on buyins iv put around 17k on (i think i had won 18k back) so just me alone last yr would of spent around 1.7k just on rake!!!  (and this was a year ago)  Some sites offer up to 50% rakeback (some even more). Yes i know we have cash for points but like many others have said they are such a small % of what has been paid.  I just feel its time the rugulars get "Thanked" for all there time on the site... Lets face it I alone have probably paid some1's wages for a couple of months now!!!!
    Posted by FlashFlush
     Elaborating on that slighly (without mentioning names) I have a friend who plays fulltime, he does sit n go's on a site that... well lets say it has its own card room in nottingham.. He gets i think 50% rakeback AND free entry every month into their £300 deepstack weekend!!!! He says "because of that i wont play anywhere else" .. Can Sky say they do anywhere near that good offers?? ... Well I probably played nearly everynight last month doing 25/50 cash and tourneys, and i got £15 back.... thanks