You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

NEW CUSTOMER FREE TOURNI'S

edited October 2009 in The Shed
How can skypoker justify, giving cetain new customers free entry into higher stake freerolls......... ie ropoker freeroll £150 1st prize and entry into the primo and the 1st deposit bonus offers (theres only 2 ppl entered). It seems very excessive considering alot of existing customers never recieve anything. My brother goes on holiday comes back to a free £10 as he hadnt played for a week - he was on his hols!!!!!!!!.

Im not moaning for my sake, im a small stake player only (small bank roll) and happy that way. It just seems unfair that certain players seem to benefit more than others (the high rollers i can understand).

Whats everyone elses view on this.

Comments

• edited October 2009
    In Response to NEW CUSTOMER FREE TOURNI'S:Well said l couldn't agree more seems like a life time since l sky poker had a good incentive for existing  small stake players like myself ..........:-(
    How can skypoker justify, giving cetain new customers free entry into higher stake freerolls......... ie ropoker freeroll £150 1st prize and entry into the primo and the 1st deposit bonus offers (theres only 2 ppl entered). It seems very excessive considering alot of existing customers never recieve anything. My brother goes on holiday comes back to a free £10 as he hadnt played for a week - he was on his hols!!!!!!!!. Im not moaning for my sake, im a small stake player only (small bank roll) and happy that way. It just seems unfair that certain players seem to benefit more than others (the high rollers i can understand). Whats everyone elses view on this.
    Posted by EDKENT123