You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

You ever had 1 of those days?

edited October 2009 in Poker Chat
Hi all
sadly having one of those days 2 day, started off hitting quad js,,yippee then oops ..

Had set 6s lose to a/3  , then set 6s lose to runner runner 55 to give him quads...so after a break i enter torn at 11.30, top 5 paid im 4 th 7 runners i call a allin by a med stack with 66(my nemisis) but happy days he has 2s. board shows 4 spades he has 2 spades i have 6 h 6 c,,grrrr

So after yet another break i go back to cash, pick up aces 1st hand raise 6 times , 2 callers flops q j 6, i bet 3/4 pot m8y goes allin i call turn is 3 river j he shows Q/J..so thought ok it must change pick up 7s , flop set 2 allins on a 3 5 7 board rainbow, i call turn k river 5 , nooooooooooooo he hits quad 5s,,

One more reload so feeling a bit low then 1 hr later pick up aces, blimey 2 allins pre i call my 20.00 , flop 2 5 8 10 A . HAPPY DAYS em not player 2 shows 3/4 ,,anyone else had awful days like mine?? after being tottally shell shocked have decided to rest until l8er, gl all

Comments

• edited October 2009
    Know the feeling mate, just not been my week.

kings cracked by rags, aces cracked the lot.

worst was on DYM just now, all in shove at early levels with me holding aces in the big blind.

Other guy turned over 8's.

cards went nothing, runner, runnner, runner, runner, straight for the 8's.

Then someone had the nerve to type into the chatbox, 'well played'.(although this may have been sarcasm, I suppose)

oh, how I laughed!!!

I thought it was just me. Nice to know someone else is suffering.

Had two pair bust by a one outer on the river. He hit his case ace. I know it was the case ace as two others also turned over aces.
    Perhaps merenovice can let me know what the odds of a case card hitting the river. About 40-1?

Mind you, just cracked aces with jacks on the cash bubble so not all bad news!
  • edited October 2009
    Im not moaning i will have a good day to make up 4 it,, thankfully im a little wiser now so didnt clear my bnkroll out..

thats the love of poker ups n downs,,

b lukky
  • edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: You ever had 1 of those days?:
    Im not moaning i will have a good day to make up 4 it,, thankfully im a little wiser now so didnt clear my bnkroll out.. thats the love of poker ups n downs,, b lukky
    Posted by razorkev
    Hi RAZOR M8 i myself have 2day had me all-in AA CALLED BY 10 7 suited,even stacks and they flopped a straight.I went all-in with KQ SUITED and got called with 10 6 OFFSUIT,guess what? they hit a 6.LOL gl 4 tonite M8