You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

UK Cash Game - Episodes on YouTube

edited August 2011 in Sky Poker Live
Evening all,

We've got all of the episodes of the UK Cash Game headed on to YouTube now, with a new episode being added every day this week.

Episode 1 is now up here: http://www.youtube.com/user/SkyPokerChannel

Please feel free to share the news on Facebook, Twitter, etc :)

Thanks!

Comments

• edited August 2011
    That's great news Dave, surely will get Sky Poker some more coverage on the net.

Can I make a suggestions, might be too late to alter though.

When you look at the Sky Poker YouTube channel at these videos they are listed in the side bar all as

Sky Poker | UK Cash Game | Episode 3

As the full name

Sky Poker | UK Cash Game | Episode 3 (Part 1)

gets truncated. 

This is really annoying and makes it hard to pick out the right part of each episode.  Maybe changing the name to:

Sky Poker | UK Cash Game | E3P1

or

Sky Poker | UK Cash Game | Ep 3 P 1

or something similar would help?
  • edited August 2011
    In Response to Re: UK Cash Game - Episodes on YouTube:
    That's great news Dave, surely will get Sky Poker some more coverage on the net. Can I make a suggestions, might be too late to alter though. When you look at the Sky Poker YouTube channel at these videos they are listed in the side bar all as Sky Poker | UK Cash Game | Episode 3 As the full name Sky Poker | UK Cash Game | Episode 3 (Part 1) gets truncated.  This is really annoying and makes it hard to pick out the right part of each episode.  Maybe changing the name to: Sky Poker | UK Cash Game | E3P1 or Sky Poker | UK Cash Game | Ep 3 P 1 or something similar would help?
    Posted by Machka
    No problem Aaron, I will have a look at editing these down this morning.

Thanks for pointing it out.
  • edited August 2011
    In Response to Re: UK Cash Game - Episodes on YouTube:
    In Response to Re: UK Cash Game - Episodes on YouTube : No problem Aaron, I will have a look at editing these down this morning. Thanks for pointing it out.
    Posted by Sky_Dave
    That looks much better. :-)

I'll let you figure out what you're going to do when series 2 needs uploading, lol.