You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Get in the Hole! (AUG 18th-21st)

edited August 2011 in Betting Chat
EventPickOddsStake
Wyndham ChampionshipTrevor Immelman50/1£2.50 e/w
Wyndham ChampionshipCarl Pettersson55/1£2.50 e/w
Czech OpenPeter Lawrie22/1£2.50 e/w
Czech OpenGary Boyd30/1£2.50 e/w
So back to the grind of the regular tour events this week. Trevor Immelman has found his form again in the last two weeks and looks terrific value at 50/1. Pettersson is a previous winner of this tournament and at 55/1 im having a piece of that.

A fairly weak field in the Czech Open this week. Peter Lawrie and Gary Boyd stand out for me.

Good luck.

Comments

• edited August 2011
    European Tour

James Morrison 50/1
    Jeev Milkha Singh 28/1
    Thorbjorn Oleson 33/1
    Thorbjorn Oleson 35/1 to be 1st round leader

PGA Tour

Jason Dufner 40/1 (So often you see some1 have a mare then come back the next week and win)

All £5 e/w
  • edited August 2011
    In Response to Get in the Hole! (AUG 18th-21st):
    Event Pick Odds Stake Wyndham Championship Trevor Immelman 50/1 £2.50 e/w Wyndham Championship Carl Pettersson 55/1 £2.50 e/w Czech Open Peter Lawrie 22/1 £2.50 e/w Czech Open Gary Boyd 30/1 £2.50 e/w So back to the grind of the regular tour events this week. Trevor Immelman has found his form again in the last two weeks and looks terrific value at 50/1. Pettersson is a previous winner of this tournament and at 55/1 im having a piece of that. A fairly weak field in the Czech Open this week. Peter Lawrie and Gary Boyd stand out for me. Good luck.
    Posted by splashies
    I just tweeted him wishing him good luck for the week. I fully expect him to win by 10 shots now.
  • edited August 2011
    For the Czech open

A Wall               37/1    £5
    Jan -Derkesen    49/1    £2
    G Storm             69/1    £3

I,m a bit stuck with the PGA, especially after last week . I,d never even heard of Dufner and would never have backed Steelman . theres just so many players who can win nowadays. I think i might wait until it gets underway

Had a result by laying Dufner after his bogey on the 15th or 16th i think it was at 1.3 . Those last few holes were trechorous and when youve never won before he must have been cra pping himself even with his lead. As there were about 3 or 4 players on 7 under at the time I was just hoping one of them could produce something and the nerves would get the better off Dufner. It worked out well although if i,d been a bit quicker I probably could have got 1.2 but needed a profit escpeially after losing £200 on Chelsea that day

Just seen Petterson at 64/1 so I,ll have £3 on that of the back of what Splashies said
  • edited August 2011
    czech open

free £5 bet on jeev milkha singh @ 30/1

be lucky.
  • edited August 2011
    In Response to Re: Get in the Hole! (AUG 18th-21st):
    For the Czech open A Wall               37/1    £5 Jan -Derkesen    49/1    £2 G Storm             69/1    £3 I,m a bit stuck with the PGA, especially after last week . I,d never even heard of Dufner and would never have backed Steelman . theres just so many players who can win nowadays. I think i might wait until it gets underway Had a result by laying Dufner after his bogey on the 15th or 16th i think it was at 1.3 . Those last few holes were trechorous and when youve never won before he must have been cra pping himself even with his lead. As there were about 3 or 4 players on 7 under at the time I was just hoping one of them could produce something and the nerves would get the better off Dufner. It worked out well although if i,d been a bit quicker I probably could have got 1.2 but needed a profit escpeially after losing £200 on Chelsea that day Just seen Petterson at 64/1 so I,ll have £3 on that of the back of what Splashies said
    Posted by MP33

Looking good - Will be an interesting watch tommorow now - Nice tip Splahies
  • edited August 2011
    Yep lets hope so mate. Also be nice if my Euro tip Gary Boyd wins too, think he's 2 shots off lead!