You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Shed For Sale

edited August 2011 in The Shed
 Nice Cosy Shed for Sale;  Once was well used but now needs New Owner to lavish Love Care and Attention on it. Weather Proof with nice Nets and Curtains some Flower pots and  hanging Baskets.   Empty but for one sitting tenant who could be difficult to remove.  Will reduce the price to cover hire of JCB to budge her.   "Offers"  before Bonfire night approaches.?

Comments

• edited August 2011
    There have been no bids for the Shed, spite it being in a prime location and low rake, sadly a sign of the economic times and climate at the moment what with share prices down. But this is the time to buy. Missed opportunity by tight wads and can't be bothered hangers on.  Sky have just received an Application to purchase the shed as the sitting Tenant  has been unmasked as a Squatter who after years of occupation is exercising her Squatters rights to buy the property herself.  Protesters should form a orderly queue outside the big brother house shouting [out with the Squatters].  ty "Oops I mean Sky Towers."!

I can see by the voting we have two raincoat men wishing to ply their trade, and three rioters who have yet to be caught.
  • edited August 2011
    The sitting Tenant has lost her claim to purchase the Shed under squatters rights and has barricaded herself in the shed.  The new owner who has hired a JCB and told the driver to demolish the property, Informing him  the shed is now empty and three votes was enough to proceed. A warning sign hangs on the door handle stating. "MEN at WORK"  the skip lorry sits eerily waiting  for the rubble remains, which are to be taken to land fill nothing recyclable in this shed, "he's been told".  The JCB engine is running  the gears engaged wheels are turning the sound of splintering wood drowns the sounds from inside of scree   
  • edited August 2011
    I, will stand in front of the JCB until it runs out of fuel!!!

I propose to start a fund to buy the Shed & allow the sitting tenant [squatter] to stay for as long as she wishes, i will start the fund with £5000- which is half of my intended winnings at the DTD final !

I shall be her Knight in shining armour!!

POWER TO THE [SHED] PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • edited August 2011
    In Response to Re: Shed For Sale:
    I, will stand in front of the JCB until it runs out of fuel!!! I propose to start a fund to buy the Shed & allow the sitting tenant [squatter] to stay for as long as she wishes, i will start the fund with £5000- which is half of my intended winnings at the DTD final ! I shall be her Knight in shining armour!! POWER TO THE [SHED] PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Posted by HITMAN_RV
    To late brave Knight your horse was not fast enough to save this Damsel in distress and the seagulls at the land fill site are circling over head to pick on my remains.  The old site has been leveled and the new Owner has submitted plans for a Caravan park to be built. There was a large stone delivered to the site today as a foundation, but this could be blarney.  To be sure to be sure we can't be sure if the rumour is true that "Irish" is the new Owner and his friends are moving in. They should be fun with their big fat DHSS weddings and dog fights to keep the Forum Police on their toes. The Wheels on their Vehicles look so much like the one's I lost while at the Footy Caption Competition with Hubby last Saturday.   I will have to keep an eye on the Lightning Conductor at my Weather Station as it's made of copper and I did hear a bell ringing just before the JCB struck the shed.  Don't cry for me I'm in a happy place I've been re-cycled and flying high in the Sky circling the new site ready to take aim and my revenge "Splat"  Hitman are you sure you weren't driving that JCB.  Hugs  Shed was only worth £50  good luck in the DTD spend your winnings wisely by giving them to Hitpup. lol 
  • edited August 2011
      2 Votes  Yes.  

2 Votes Good Hang out.

4 votes  flatten it. 

Split Vote.Wins

Nothing like a good "Pole" if you want your shed demolished or your Conservatory built.