You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

NEW PLAYER/NEW DEPOSITORS FREEROLL - WHERE ARE THEY?!

edited October 2009 in Poker Chat
Just as every other poker sites, SkyPokes offers in poker comparison sites exactly that - but this is not true!

Talking to customer support they advise their marketing team MIGHT organise such events, but presently there are none!

IT IS DEFINETLY NOT WHAT IS WRITTEN ON THE TIN!

I AM SAYING A DISAPPOINTED BY TO SKYPOKER AND VISIT OTHER POKERSITES WITH MORE INTEGRITY!!!

Comments

• edited October 2009
    Is this a joke???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sign up bonus'... Refer a friend bonus..... invitational trnys for new players.... extra coverage on TV tournaments....

What do regular players like myself get who has spent over £2,000 just in rake on this site!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • edited October 2009
    In Response to NEW PLAYER/NEW DEPOSITORS FREEROLL - WHERE ARE THEY?!:
    Just as every other poker sites, SkyPokes offers in poker comparison sites exactly that - but this is not true! Talking to customer support they advise their marketing team MIGHT organise such events, but presently there are none! IT IS DEFINETLY NOT WHAT IS WRITTEN ON THE TIN! I AM SAYING A DISAPPOINTED BY TO SKYPOKER AND VISIT OTHER POKERSITES WITH MORE INTEGRITY!!!
    Posted by puspok
    Hi

I beleive it is at 19.00 tonight, I may be wrong but am sure you will be informed if I am
  • edited October 2009
    In Response to NEW PLAYER/NEW DEPOSITORS FREEROLL - WHERE ARE THEY?!:
    Just as every other poker sites, SkyPokes offers in poker comparison sites exactly that - but this is not true! Talking to customer support they advise their marketing team MIGHT organise such events, but presently there are none! IT IS DEFINETLY NOT WHAT IS WRITTEN ON THE TIN! I AM SAYING A DISAPPOINTED BY TO SKYPOKER AND VISIT OTHER POKERSITES WITH MORE INTEGRITY!!!
    Posted by puspok

so relieved to say bye to you.............byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee