You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

SPT Grand Final

Hi Guys,

Qualified for the SPT final but not sure what happens next as this is my first live sky event. Do Sky send you  any confirmation and ticket or do you just turn up with i.d. ??

Regards 

Comments

• edited August 2011
    You will need ID to register at DTD.  Details of event are usually posted on this thread, but you don't need any ID for the actual event entry - just turn up.  And Gl.
  • edited August 2011

Sky will e-mail you about a week or 2 before the event as well, with some details, but basically you just need to trun up at 12 noon to register and kick off is at 2pm.  It's a 2 day event and may the poker gods be with you.

Any questions you have don't hesitate to ask
  • edited August 2011

Thanks for the info.

Gonna need more than the pokers gods on my side but just wanna experience the atmosphere and enjoy.

Cheers & GL

• edited August 2011
    In Response to SPT Grand Final:
    Hi Guys, Qualified for the SPT final but not sure what happens next as this is my first live sky event. Do Sky send you  any confirmation and ticket or do you just turn up with i.d. ?? Regards 
    Posted by spideryd17
    you can register your details on dusk til dawns website and take I />D. on day as proof. speeds things up a little as membership required for club.
  • edited August 2011
    In Response to Re: SPT Grand Final:
    In Response to SPT Grand Final : you can register your details on dusk til dawns website and take I />D. on day as proof. speeds things up a little as membership required for club.
    Posted by sherifoo7
    Nice one, thanks.