You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Sky Poker is absolutely rigged for these people...

2»

Comments

• edited August 2011
    In Response to Re: Sky Poker is absolutely rigged for these people...:
    In Response to Re: Sky Poker is absolutely rigged for these people... : Sorry Alan,  but it's here in Black and White and you can't get away from the fact Sky Mods have given you their Bot to let you win and keep you from mentioning the touchy subjects in Area51. lol Hugs Annie x
    Posted by logdon

Drat - I've been sussed  ;o)    Ya got me!
  • edited August 2011
    Lol...have a day off Billy.
  • edited August 2011
    Fwiw I have not criticised him. Just an interesting hand at an interesting time after a lot of interesting posts. 
  • edited August 2011
    Nick I've won more than 60 online main events. They date back to long before Sky Poker existed and probably before you started even playing the game. Therefore winning another one isn't that unusual, and having a hot streak isn't unusual as I've had a few in my time, and one lasted for a whole year in 2005. The timing of that hand for me was perfect, and for you unfortunate. 

As I stated above I don't believe I have ever said that Sky Poker is rigged or fixed, and I have argued many times against the theory that it would ever be rigged in favour of one player over another. 

''Just an interesting hand at an interesting time after a lot of interesting posts''
    I get the impression you think that I am being favoured because I have criticised some things on here - now that IS a rigged theory - and something I don't subscribe to. I may be wrong in my assumption, and if so you can correct me.
  • edited August 2011
    Lol no. Just thought I'd level you for winning so much after complaining so much. It appears to have gone over many a head...
  • edited August 2011
    Lol no. Just thought I'd level you for winning so much after complaining so much. It appears to have gone over many a head...
    Posted by pryce6
    I believed  this statement above & so did a lot of others ,
    but this must now be in doubt after you bumped another thread in area51 .

Silly carry on really and not what one would expect from a respected forum poster as your good self .

Denis .

• edited August 2011
    In Response to Re: Sky Poker is absolutely rigged for these people... : I believed  this statement above & so did a lot of others , but this must now be in doubt after you bumped another thread in area51 . Silly carry on really and not what one would expect from a respected forum poster as your good self . Denis .
    Posted by IRISHROVER
    Yes denis noted by me as well , thats why i posted a reply on the OTHER thread

debs xxx

PS when can we get a stake in ya again ?? ;)))))
  • edited August 2011
    I only bumped for lols after elsa claimed he didn't complain.

You should be thanking me anyway imo, it's got a couple of new posts :)