You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Missing threads

edited August 2011 in The Shed
I've noticed that during the last couple of weeks threads are ''dissappearing'' at an alarming rate. One i started up in the shed about the ''Dublin riots'' and another one about a player who has been barred from putting bets on skybet if his winnings exceed £100, to name but two. They seem to be removed without explanation, no PM's to inform as to the reason. It seems to me that the forum mods, and i mean most probably the paid ones not the volunteers are getting a bit 1984 and the ministry of truths and all that with the forum ATM. Anyone else noticed this happening as well or is it just the area 51ers that see these things lol. I bet this thread gets moved and then deleted now their sneaky tactics are out in the open.

Comments

• edited August 2011
    Ha ha, only 10 minutes to get moved, now for the deletion??? lol.
  • edited August 2011
    The OP of the skybet thread requested it's removal.

I haven't been a mod for a while now but I do still get the odd 'mod related' PM from people who don't know that, like in the skybet thread case above.

• edited August 2011
    In Response to Re: Missing threads:
    Ha ha, only 10 minutes to get moved, now for the deletion??? lol.
    Posted by loonytoons

No deletion Loony ;o)

Sent you a pm explaining the move.  Also thanks to my fellow Mod for explaining one of the deletions 
  • edited August 2011
    The OP of the skybet thread requested it's removal. I haven't been a mod for a while now but I do still get the odd 'mod related' PM from people who don't know that, like in the skybet thread case above.
    Posted by NoseyBonk
    I love that! ''requested'' lol big brother at its best, but i will take it at face value this time cos i like you lol, but that still leaves the ''dublin riots'' and ''odds compilers'' thread, or should i now ''request'' their removal lol.
  • edited August 2011
    In Response to Re: Missing threads : I love that! ''requested'' lol big brother at its best, but i will take it at face value this time cos i like you lol, but that still leaves the ''dublin riots'' and ''odds compilers'' thread, or should i now ''request'' their removal lol.
    Posted by loonytoons
    Well it was requested :-D I got a PM that was sent to all the current mods & I (thinking I was still a mod).

• edited August 2011
    In Response to Re: Missing threads : Well it was requested :-D I got a PM that was sent to all the current mods & I (thinking I was still a mod).
    Posted by NoseyBonk
    I can confirm i sent PM to mods to close this down loony because the OP wanted it closed.

Apologies Nosey didn't realise you were not a mod anymore.
  • edited August 2011
    In Response to Re: Missing threads : I can confirm i sent PM to mods to close this down loony because the OP wanted it closed. Apologies Nosey didn't realise you were not a mod anymore.
    Posted by splashies
    i suggest u read before commenting. he did request for the thread to be removed.
  • edited August 2011
    In Response to Re: Missing threads : i suggest u read before commenting. he did request for the thread to be removed.
    Posted by kb245
    lol im confused now.

Not sure if this is aimed at me or just a general reply.