You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Muppets

edited August 2011 in Area 51
I would just like to thank the idiot who called my QQ after he raise bb 60 to 180 then i raised it to 540 he called and affectively knocked me out of the tourney when we both went all in after flop, the  muppet had K5 and this is in the saturday 5K open, ive enjoyed a few good years on sky poker but the calls you come across recently are  embarassing and it is probably putting proper players off, so i will say thank you sky poker and goodbye muppets for a few months

Comments

• edited August 2011
    If only i could get QQ every hand AND be called by K 5 now that would be a gd result
  • edited August 2011
    lol you got it in w/ QQ v K5 and moaning cause you lost the hand , but if you had held you would never of started this thread ?

and this is definitely not putting proper/better players off if anything this makes better players come lots of donkeys and fish
  • edited August 2011
    Statler and Waldorf were my favs:-)
  • edited August 2011
    In Response to Re: Muppets:
    Statler and Waldorf were my favs:-)
    Posted by igimc
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NpYEJx7PkWE
  • edited August 2011
    i final tabled tonight on the open sat and raised with my pocket As and players shoved with k6 guess what i lost! and got knocked out on the bubble! on to the next one but always want that kind of player most times. Its anoying but rather have that than a good player getting me with pk As when im holding pk Qs
  • edited August 2011
    i final tabled tonight on the open sat and raised with my pocket As and players shoved with k6 guess what i lost! and got knocked out on the bubble! on to the next one but always want that kind of player most times. Its anoying but rather have that than a good player getting me with pk As when im holding pk Qs
    Posted by Dazler
    u muppets always miss the point he got knocked out to a shiite call and u say its good . muppet city.
  • edited August 2011
    In Response to Re: Muppets : u muppets always miss the point he got knocked out to a shiite call and u say its good . muppet city.
    Posted by kb245
    who said its good thing your missing the point, please read post before commenting and i dont have a hand shoved up my back side so i aint no muppet....! im from fragle rock

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZAjCrl5zPg&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvDsuO2SUn4&feature=related
  • edited August 2011
    In Response to Muppets:
    I would just like to thank the idiot who called my QQ after he raise bb 60 to 180 then i raised it to 540 he called and affectively knocked me out of the tourney when we both went all in after flop, the  muppet had K5 and this is in the saturday 5K open, ive enjoyed a few good years on sky poker but the calls you come across recently are  embarassing and it is probably putting proper players off, so i will say thank you sky poker and goodbye muppets for a few months
    Posted by lee100
    OK - so a lot of the time we are dominating Pre-flop with pockets, but once the flop is down we have to re-asses our holding cards.

If its a "K" high flop we have really got to be asking ourselves, are our pocket queens still any good here? we are probably getting beat by so many hands AK, KQ, K10, KJ KK or even a set for example.

Ask ourselves should we really be getting them all in to a K high flop? or can we learn to let them go and move on to the next hand essentially saving our tourny life?
  • edited August 2011
    In Response to Muppets:
    Posted by lee100
    what was stack compared to yours, and if you were short stack why not shove ??