You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

On the river..what is the best line for value?..

edited August 2011 in The Poker Clinic
100NL 

Hand1

Villain raises $3.50 from the button and i decide to call on the bb. on the flop villain c-bets $5.62 and i call, the turn i check again and this time the villain checks behind..my hand is irrelevant at this point as i plan to bet any river card...but the j comes and i decide to check for value, he bets $10 as you can see...... what do i do? oppo is unknown

Hand 2 

here i raise from the smll blind to $3 the villain calls, on the flop i check and the oppo bets $5 to which i call.
turn goes check check. and on the river what is my bet , or do i bet? ps oppo is an idiot

hand 3

oppo this time is solid but easy-ish to play against. he opens to $3.50 i three bet to $9. flop goes check check, so does the turn! a great river card comes, villain checks and now i have to bet the river! how much?

hand 4

This is against avery fishy weak player, plays a lot of pots, but allways unsure what he has..Imake it $5 to go after he limps utg he calls, BOOM i hit my set and i go ahead and bet 8 bucks he calls. the turn brings a brick so i check for value knowing he likes to bluff..and he does bet and makes it $13.50 and i decide just to call..on the blank river i decide to check! thankfully he bets and makes it $27 how much do i raise here?

Im just hoping sky will allow me to show these photos....Oh ye feel free to comment on my play on any street!

cheers

Comments