You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

need some help

edited October 2009 in Poker Chat
Hi,

Im new to poker and new to online poker. i was just wondering if there are poker  games on here where for example 50 enter and the top 8 get in the money? and if so where do i find them? so far all the sit n go's i have played have been winner takes all.

Comments

• edited October 2009

you must be playing predator games, try DYM thats 6 players with 3 cashing, they go from 30p to £110. If you click on the lobby of each game it will show you how many get paid i.e £5.50 tourny 6 players 1st gets £22.50 2nd £7.50 etc. if you want 50 runners 8 paid sky only do this in multi table format. 1 more point, before registering look at the blind speed and chip stack 4 the tourny and pick one that suits you. gl

• edited October 2009
    Definately the DYM's if you want to increase your stack without risking too much. Played em virtually exclusively since I got here.

The deep stacks are also good with quite a large percentage of payouts with the added advantage of a lot of good poker for your money.

My bankroll dictates I shouldn't play the the open or any other big buy in tourney's (what i mean by big is over 2.5% of my roll) plus I have a lot of time constraints when I play. I would genuinly like to play a couple of deepies but sadly, I can't find the time in the evenings.