You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

emptied out the primo by a muppet

i dont mind gettin beat by a hand or someone makin a move. What i cant handle is an idiot , MOD EDIT Against forum rules to name callin my all in raise with a flush draw ,all his chips went in he had nothing ,and sky paid him off ,my question for the sky lovies who will dive on this, is why does sky pay off these idiot calls to me it 60/40 for the weaker hands ,worse on the cash tables  ,the FBI will be here soon,regards a bleeped  off wizard

Please post these in Area51 you are not asking the clinic for help on how a hand was placed, this is just a rant against what you percieved to be bad play with a suggestion that Sky "paid him off"

Either Area51 or BBV next time please

Comments

• edited August 2011
    You could at least post the hand. How do we know it wasn't an extra 10 chips for him to call your all-in? Unless you actually give some details from the HH like stack size, how the betting went, did he call you on the flop with 2 cards to hit his flush or on the turn with 1 card to hit, did he have other draws, did he have overs... and so on.
  • edited August 2011
    The FBI LOLz !
  • edited August 2011
  • edited August 2011
    In Response to Re: emptied out the primo by a muppet:
    The FBI LOLz !
    Posted by Dudeskin8
    ur a sky lovie or employee ,u deleted 1 of my posts last week wtf are u ?
  • edited August 2011
    Told ya dude they catch up with slowrollers eventually!
  • edited August 2011
    You could at least post the hand. How do we know it wasn't an extra 10 chips for him to call your all-in? Unless you actually give some details from the HH like stack size, how the betting went, did he call you on the flop with 2 cards to hit his flush or on the turn with 1 card to hit, did he have other draws, did he have overs... and so on.
    Posted by Lambert180
    ,4000 chips,each app,400 in the pot,but thats it he had nothing but its standard for these guys to call, they certain sky will pay them off,im sick of it alday got battered with badbeats  ,i had the nuts earlier today ,against 2 pair for my stack and sky paid off the weaker hand as per usual in my ex,,bubble seat in the 5k open i had A/K against A/Q ,its a nitemare every day i go in miles ahead and get humped alday everyday,how the fcuk do you win on sky ?regards the wingwizard having holiday of sky
  • edited August 2011
    Told ya dude they catch up with slowrollers eventually!
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    slow rollers ? what do you mean ?
  • edited August 2011
    u bet 4000 into a 400 pot. :S lol
  • edited August 2011
    Standard stuff ftw ;) also im pretty sure dude aint a mod , i mean i stand corrected but i dont think so.
    PS as stated above 4k into a pot of only 400 ?? wtf ?? xx
  • edited August 2011
    Lets face it, you don't get beat every time you go in ahead, do you? You and many others only put in a complaint when you go in with the best hand and lose. Lets face it, anybody you are playing against can bet anything they like on the cards they have in their hand. After all it's their money. If, by chance their hand beats your hand well thats just what poker is about. Would be a boring game if the best hand pre-flop won all the time. How many times have you gone in behind and won the hand, and have you ever once complained about that? I guess not!!

Point of order; you really shouldn't name the so called "muppet" in your OP. It would be deemed as abusive.
  • edited August 2011
    your complaint is that is that a guy called you with a 40% chance of winning its annoyign when this happens but your only marginally favourite atleast rant about a decent bad beat please :)
  • edited August 2011
    your complaint is that is that a guy called you with a 40% chance of winning its annoyign when this happens but your only marginally favourite at least rant about a decent bad beat please :)
    Posted by jams88
    Yeh - My flopped "Full House" AA A77 getting beat by K7 when he hit his quads on the river - Now thats what i'm talking about lol -

I only banged my head off the table a few times honest lol.

But the sooner people accept that its just part of the game, the sooner they will understand the game.

Don't get me wrong. it can be the most frustrating thing at times, but if its not dealt with in the correct manner, it can seriously effect your game, whether you realise it at the time or not.
  • edited August 2011
    u bet 4000 into a 400 pot. :S lol
    Posted by The_Don90
    i went all in because i had a monster hand and want ed paid off ,the guy was a callin machine ,and he ooblidged by callin my raise with 9/6 of spades  ,yes he had a flush draw ,but he had fcuk all when he put his chips in ,i stand by my rant the guys a  muppet
  • edited August 2011
    In Response to Re: emptied out the primo by a muppet : i went all in because i had a monster hand and want ed paid off ,the guy was a callin machine ,and he ooblidged by callin my raise with 9/6 of spades  ,yes he had a flush draw ,but he had fcuk all when he put his chips in ,i stand by my rant the guys a  muppet
    Posted by wingwizard

I love muppets they normaly pay out good!!!
  • edited August 2011
    In Response to Re: emptied out the primo by a muppet : ur a sky lovie or employee ,u deleted 1 of my posts last week wtf are u ?
    Posted by wingwizard
    LOL whatever you're on it must be good !