You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

I DONE WHAT YOU SAID....

edited August 2011 in The Shed
This is a story which is perfectly logical to most men,
Wife asks husband, "Could you please go to the shop for me & buy one pint of milk, & if they have eggs, get 6"
A short time later the husband comes back with 6 pints of milk.
The wife asks him "Why did you buy 6 pints of milk ?"
He replied "They had eggs".

Comments

• edited August 2011
    You can't argue that he didn't follow instructions.  At no point did you actually tell him he had to buy eggs.

Be more specific next time.

And stop blaming the husband for you lack of linguistic talent, that inhibits you from being able to communicate your point in a precise manner.

Next time write a list and staple it to his forehead to enable the shopkeeper to ensure he has the correct items. 
  • edited August 2011
    Sent Hubby out Saturday Morning to the shop just round the corner for some milk, for our breakfast, he came back three days later.  He bumped into some old mates he hadn't seen for years and they talked him into going for a beer.  He phoned me at Lunch time from the pub to explain,  and say they had spare tickets for a football match and wanted him to go. My big mistake was saying OK.  The game turned out to be in Barcelona and he got back home on the Tuesday three days later standing at the door with the bottle of milk in his hand. It was so funny I couldn't be angry.   
  • edited August 2011
    In Response to I DONE WHAT YOU SAID....:
    This is a story which is perfectly logical to most men, Wife asks husband, "Could you please go to the shop for me & buy one pint of milk, & if they have eggs, get 6" A short time later the husband comes back with 6 pints of milk. The wife asks him "Why did you buy 6 pints of milk ?" He replied "They had eggs".
    Posted by lucy4
    Well thats nothing, my wife went to the shops and came back with the weekly shopping, veggies, fruit, meat, tins, bread etc etc, and not one bottle of beer! what sort of wife would treat their husbands in this disgusting way?
  • edited August 2011

go to the shop yourself loonytoons, then you can buy as much beer as you like xxx

• edited August 2011
    "go to the shops"?

Have I woken up in 1996? Am I mad, in a coma, or back in time?

I remember internet shopping :-D

• edited August 2011
    In Response to I DONE WHAT YOU SAID....:
    This is a story which is perfectly logical to most men, Wife asks husband, "Could you please go to the shop for me & buy one pint of milk, & if they have eggs, get 6" A short time later the husband comes back with 6 pints of milk. The wife asks him "Why did you buy 6 pints of milk ?" He replied "They had eggs".
    Posted by lucy4
    Bless you lucy...this has really brightened up my miserable day.......classic...:)-

• edited August 2011
     Looking in Hubby's Wardrobe I told him to have a good clear out and buy new clothes.
    he came back from the shops with shirt and trousers and andrews liver salts.