You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Any chance?

edited August 2011 in Area 51
Any chance in one hand you could just deal all six of us an ace? That way we can abandon area fifty one, everyone can live in harmony and we can stop arguing about how dodgy this site is.

One game 5 rebuys, lost with an ace flush, a set, twice over pair against smaller pairs and another i can't remember by then literally knew even quads probrably wouldn't have stood up.

On a more serious note if there are only four 3's in the pack why do i have periods where i am dealt a 3 in practically 70 percent of the hands i'm dealt???

Back tommorrow please adjust my luck slider sky or you are getting nowt of me again until pay day.

On the positive side my AA held up today ......everyone folded YAH

Snorky the luck dodger     

Comments

• edited August 2011
    Soz snorky BUT im pretty certain there are a dozen 3's in the deck , there has to be cos i keep gettin em the same as you xx
  • edited August 2011
    I'm sorry to say you both have it wrong there are more 2 in the pack........
  • edited August 2011
    I think they should include the Joker in the pack and who ever holds it wins what ever.
  • edited August 2011
    I FIGURED THAT THERE MUST BE 27 CARDS OF THAT ONE CARD THEY NEED TO WIN ON RIVER EVERYTIME EVEN THOUGHT 2 OF THEM HAVE BEEN FOLDED ALREADY
  • edited August 2011
    In Response to Re: Any chance?:
    I FIGURED THAT THERE MUST BE 27 CARDS OF THAT ONE CARD THEY NEED TO WIN ON RIVER EVERYTIME EVEN THOUGHT 2 OF THEM HAVE BEEN FOLDED ALREADY
    Posted by bigal36903
    Ha luck slider adjusted by sky, snorky wins wins 400 quid bounty hunter 101 quid in skyrocket (excuse pun).

Sky is great

Now what to do with my winnings hmmmm? .......these cash games are they as easy as tourneys?Lol.

As a great man once said when asked when should you make the transition from tourney tables to cash tables.

"play tourneys for a year, after playing tourneys for a year you should have built up enough skill, confidence, and indepth knowledge of the game to know don't ever play cash tables lol.

Snorky