You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Where is the Live TV?

edited September 2011 in Sky Poker Live
They broadcast live shows Thu 8pm-midnight and Sat/Sun 9pm-1am.

There are other new but not live shows on during the week too.  Chat Box, TSP Classic but I never know when they are first aired.

See the full schedule HERE.

Comments

• edited August 2011
    Hi

Here is a full run down of the week when we have new programming:

Monday 8pm- Team Sky Poker Classic
    Tuesday 8pm- Winners Journey
    Wednesday 8pm- Chat Box
    Thursday 8pm- Sky Roller- LIVE
    Saturday 9pm- Master Cash- LIVE
    Saturday midnight- Top Of The Pots- LIVE
    Sunday 9pm- Sunday Roller- LIVE

There is a number of other shows which you might not have seen including the UK Cash Game. As Macka said best to look at his link where all the TV schedules are posted.

Thanks
  • edited August 2011
    I probably used the wrong word by saying 'Live', what I meant was new material. I know Chat Box isn't live but it's new material where as the Chatbox that was on at 8pm last night was the one with JockBMW that's already been broadcast before so last night there was no new material. I thought there was at least one piece of new material each night, am I wrong?
  • edited August 2011
    I maybe wrong here but I think they film chatbox on a Thursday so that's why Jockbmw was on. So it will have been new for this week.

• edited August 2011

It was new for last night but we did film it last Thursday. The only night we do not have new content is a Friday. However on some weeks we will have a show from the Sky Poker Tour, but this obviously relates to the tour dates

• edited August 2011
    Yesterday there was a Bounty Hunter repeat with Rich, Tikay and Neil Channing (it might even be the one that's on right now). Rich has a black shirt on and someone points out the bit of fluff on his shoulder. Surely this is from months ago? If it is I think it's taking repeats to a new level.
  • edited August 2011
    In Response to Re: Where is the Live TV?:
    Yesterday there was a Bounty Hunter repeat with Rich, Tikay and Neil Channing (it might even be the one that's on right now). Rich has a black shirt on and someone points out the bit of fluff on his shoulder. Surely this is from months ago? If it is I think it's taking repeats to a new level.
    Posted by FlyingDagg
    Yes it was filmed months ago but the advice that such guests as Neil Channing have offered is brilliant and we have had alot of requests to see this again
  • edited August 2011
    Yes I realised after I posted that it could be useful for newer players to the site to see some of the older programmes and perhaps I should have amended my post to allow for this.
  • edited August 2011
    Yeah I do like a bit of the chan man.
  • edited September 2011
     i can.t believe how any times they can repeat that uk cash game. it.s on again now.i would rather they just show games of the site
  • edited September 2011
    In Response to Re: Where is the Live TV?:
     i can.t believe how any times they can repeat that uk cash game. it.s on again now.i would rather they just show games of the site
    Posted by bigr

Nobody is forcing you to keep watching it.

On the other hand, if anybody has missed any then they will be glad of the repeats.