You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

terrible cards

edited August 2011 in Area 51
why is it that i play like a pro following all the books yet when im in a showdown i lose every time

Comments

• edited August 2011
    ITS CALL THE RNG
  • edited August 2011
    In Response to terrible cards:
    why is it that i play like a pro following all the books yet when im in a showdown i lose every time
    Posted by babydog016
    i dont know any pro's that lose at showdown"everytime"

books are ok but concentrating on making less mistake is much better.

i.e. did villian get to see cards too cheaply?
    did you call when behind
    or did he just get bloomin lucky!...(if so you are getting it in good and will hold up eventually)

gl.dave
  • edited August 2011
    Guy asks a question without speculation or accusation and is slammed right into area 51.  Doesnt complain and the thread title says it all "Terrible Cards"  Not terrible site, not terrible rng or such.

Really bad treatment of a person who has made 3 posts IMO.  In fact I remember my first ever post being treated the same way.  Customer care for the win.........
  • edited August 2011
    In Response to Re: terrible cards:
    Guy asks a question without speculation or accusation and is slammed right into area 51.  Doesnt complain and the thread title says it all "Terrible Cards"  Not terrible site, not terrible rng or such. Really bad treatment of a person who has made 3 posts IMO.  In fact I remember my first ever post being treated the same way.  Customer care for the win.........
    Posted by AMYBR
    +1 AMY , defo agree with ya here xx
  • edited August 2011
    In Response to Re: terrible cards : +1 AMY , defo agree with ya here xx
    Posted by debdobs_67
    ALWAYS MANAGE YOUR BANKROLL!!!!

NOT AMY!!!

HOW MANY TIMES LOL
  • edited August 2011
    Guy asks a question without speculation or accusation and is slammed right into area 51.  Doesnt complain and the thread title says it all "Terrible Cards"  Not terrible site, not terrible rng or such. Really bad treatment of a person who has made 3 posts IMO.  In fact I remember my first ever post being treated the same way.  Customer care for the win.........
    Posted by AMYBR
    It's only relocation of posts between sub-forums. Hardly serious stuff. I had a thread moved once and yes ... it didn't matter.

• edited August 2011
    I think your missing the point bud.
  • edited August 2011
    I think your missing the point bud.
    Posted by AMYBR
    This surely is a question of principle.
  • edited August 2011
    In Response to terrible cards:
    Posted by babydog016
    Cool name man.
    Sorry about the beats.
  • edited August 2011
    In Response to Re: terrible cards : A LWAYS M ANAGE Y OUR B ANK R OLL!!!! NOT AMY!!! HOW MANY TIMES LOL
    Posted by AMYBR
    Ya know what i never ever noticed OR thought of that , thats pretty cool xxx
  • ybyb
    edited August 2011
    post some hands up fella, that way you'll be able to get some advice
  • edited August 2011

why is this in area 51?

OP, if you play like a pro (however that is) you will do fine unless you are playing nosebleed limits. Its possible you are not playing well though so post some hands in clinic if you want advice