You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Aliens came in my house!

edited August 2011 in Area 51
 When I came back from the shops my door was unlocked as nothing had been moved or stolen, it must have been aliens that wanted to look how I lived! Its an outrage.
 Im never leaving the house again if aliens are going to come in when Im gone!
 I blame the Sky RNG for attracting these aliens because it never happend until I stated playing on Sky Poker and that is all the proof I need!!!!!
 Ps As this is Area51 please note according to some of you, you now cant surgest I just forgot to lock my door! Because here in Area51 the rule is its never the OP fault, its that RNG and the fish, donks and other idiots fault not the OP!

Comments

• edited August 2011
    In Response to Aliens came in my house!:
     When I came back from the shops my door was unlocked as nothing had been moved or stolen, it must have been aliens that wanted to look how I lived! Its an outrage.  Im never leaving the house again if aliens are going to come in when Im gone!  I blame the Sky RNG for attracting these aliens because it never happend until I stated playing on Sky Poker and that is all the proof I need!!!!!  Ps As this is Area51 please note according to some of you, you now cant surgest I just forgot to lock my door! Because here in Area51 the rule is its never the OP fault, its that RNG and the fish, donks and other idiots fault not the OP!
    Posted by Donut64
    Nothing has been moved or stolen...........but something has been added............... now we can see your cards and quite frankly some of the other sites you are visiting just cannot be legal, you should be ashamed of yourself.

Conspiracy is all around us.
  • edited August 2011
    In Response to Aliens came in my house!:
     When I came back from the shops my door was unlocked as nothing had been moved or stolen, it must have been aliens that wanted to look how I lived! Its an outrage.  Im never leaving the house again if aliens are going to come in when Im gone!  I blame the Sky RNG for attracting these aliens because it never happend until I stated playing on Sky Poker and that is all the proof I need!!!!!  Ps As this is Area51 please note according to some of you, you now cant surgest I just forgot to lock my door! Because here in Area51 the rule is its never the OP fault, its that RNG and the fish, donks and other idiots fault not the OP!
    Posted by Donut64
    I think this is pretty rude, needlessly so
  • edited August 2011
    In Response to Re: Aliens came in my house!:
    In Response to Aliens came in my house! : I think this is pretty rude, needlessly so
    Posted by AMYBR
     Sorry I wasnt trying to be rude I was just trying to make a point in a humorous way! Sorry if I failed. No offence meant!
  • edited August 2011
    No probably just me being a dooche :p

It is humorous.  If i'd read more of your posts I'd probably see it in the way it was intended.

I do feel the need to defend A51 as I think many posters are treated poorly, off the back of the few that likely deserve it.
  • edited August 2011
     No problem! It  probably was not a good I idea for me to try to add humour in an area where so many people are feeling an hight of frustration!
     I realize that everyone deserves to express their views without ridicule no matter how deluded I think they might be (rightly or wrongly by me).
     Steve
  • edited August 2011
    it was me donut64 i unlocked your door,welcome to area 51 xxxpaige