You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Todays News - Fri Aug 26th

edited August 2011 in The Shed

In the papers today and we have a snippet about Ian Bradey the moors murderer who is doing a whole life tariff, and has been on ''hunger strike'' for the last millennium. It has been reported that he assaulted a nurse and the police are going to interview him and investigate the assault in due course!! Why the eff are they going to do that! i mean, if proved guilty what will his punishment be? one less mars bar a week lol, if it was me i would stop force feeding him, and let him go on proper hunger strike and save us all a fortune.
55 police officers are currently investigating the ''phone hacking scandal'' this will take up to two years to complete, followed by a judicial review costing millions for the lawyers, and who really cares? not me they can phone hack me forever if they like lol.
Another ''disabled'' person has been found guilty of pretending to be unable to walk, £70,000 and what do they get? 12 months probation and pay it back at 50p a week lol. If i was the judge i would give all the ''fake disabled malingerers'' the disability they claim to have lol. You cant walk 50metres? ok lets whack your legs with a baseball bat, that'll do the trick, i would feel better that you are genuine, and you would feel relieved that you wouldn't have to lie and cheat from my taxes anymore! see ya tomorrow peeps!

Comments

• edited August 2011
    In Response to Todays News - Fri Aug 26th:
    In the papers today and we have a snippet about Ian Bradey the moors murderer who is doing a whole life tariff, and has been on ''hunger strike'' for the last millennium. It has been reported that he assaulted a nurse and the police are going to interview him and investigate the assault in due course!! Why the eff are they going to do that! i mean, if proved guilty what will his punishment be? one less mars bar a week lol, if it was me i would stop force feeding him, and let him go on proper hunger strike and save us all a fortune. 55 police officers are currently investigating the ''phone hacking scandal'' this will take up to two years to complete, followed by a judicial review costing millions for the lawyers, and who really cares? not me they can phone hack me forever if they like lol. Another ''disabled'' person has been found guilty of pretending to be unable to walk, £70,000 and what do they get? 12 months probation and pay it back at 50p a week lol. If i was the judge i would give all the ''fake disabled malingerers'' the disability they claim to have lol. You cant walk 50metres? ok lets whack your legs with a baseball bat, that'll do the trick, i would feel better that you are genuine, and you would feel relieved that you wouldn't have to lie and cheat from my taxes anymore! see ya tomorrow peeps!
    Posted by loonytoons
    1 - Do you read The Mail or The Express ?
    2 - Do you yearn for the halcyon days of the Iron Age say when justice was simple and administered by the club  and the spear ?
    3 - Has someone just 2-outered you on river ?
    4 - Feeling better now ?
    That baseball bat thing did make me laugh tho, have a nice day :)
  • edited August 2011
    "As the Weather Girl " the "Sun" is shining today go to the centre page and pick out any rioters you may know.   
     How could you pick a winner from them,  they are all Beautiful.  Nappy News for a Change.?