You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Stay away sky rich lol

edited October 2009 in Poker Chat
Has anyone noticed that since sky rich has been away on holiday and sky stevem has taken over the reigns, the freebees are getting better lool. 200 m game, guess the time of that hand game, a free entry into tourny for 1st player to say yes a couple of days ago, and now a free tourny for everyone who votes for steveM. i vote stevem for top dog lol. Just a small point for stevem please delete this thread entry for when rich gets back or i wont b getting any competition wins lol

Comments

• edited October 2009
    In Response to Stay away sky rich lol:
    Has anyone noticed that since sky rich has been away on holiday and sky stevem has taken over the reigns, the freebees are getting better lool. 200 m game, guess the time of that hand game, a free entry into tourny for 1st player to say yes a couple of days ago, and now a free tourny for everyone who votes for steveM. i vote stevem for top dog lol. Just a small point for stevem please delete this thread entry for when rich gets back or i wont b getting any competition wins lol
    Posted by loonytoons
    This is brilliant! This has to be my favourite post of all time!!!

Loonytoons - consider yourself entered in tonight's 15k Primo free of charge!

Also, to celebrate this fantastic post, next Thursday's 7pm deepie will be crowned the Loonytoons Deepstack!

The King is dead, long live the King!
  • edited October 2009
    Steve youve always been my favourite, your brilliant, wonderful in fact.

Truely the best.

Promotion for Sky Steve imo...
  • edited October 2009
    See I am going to take the opposite approach. Steve is the young pretender but Rich is the Legend. I believe loyalty will be rewarded in the long run! ;)
  • edited October 2009
    cannot believe that loonytoons has actually been registered by stevem for the primo, £33 is one heck of a prize for writing a post, well done loonytoons hopefully you can make it pay in the primo, very generous steve and a very decent thing to do as tikay just informed me its coming out of your wages lol

webby
  • edited October 2009
    fantastic, brill i cant believe it truely the best,  cheers stevem, what a prize yyiiipppeee
  • edited October 2009

Not only is he a much better mod than rich, much more generous than rich, hes also much more hotter than rich ;)

Shaz

xxx

• edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: Stay away sky rich lol:
    In Response to Stay away sky rich lol : This is brilliant! This has to be my favourite post of all time!!! Loonytoons - consider yourself entered in tonight's 15k Primo free of charge! Also, to celebrate this fantastic post, next Thursday's 7pm deepie will be crowned the Loonytoons Deepstack! The King is dead, long live the King!
    Posted by Sky_SteveM
    My goodness he's gone power mad
  • edited October 2009
    well with funds been a little tight this week i have just been watching a bit of poker and must say loonytoons didnt exactly play good poker in the primo imo

he raised 300 with sm and bb to act and was re raised 700, imo he should then fold his hand unless he has a monster, he called and flop came kk8 all the chips went in and loonytoons had kj other player had ak, he then tilted hand after and bit the bullet, he would have still had 2000 chips if he folded to the re raise, which imo he should have, loonytoons you had a great oppertunity here and unfortunately you blew it mate. just wish you would have folded kj, you must have known you wre behind when re raise came in, what were you thinking?
  • edited October 2009
    well with funds been a little tight this week i have just been watching a bit of poker and must say loonytoons didnt exactly play good poker in the primo imo he raised 300 with sm and bb to act and was re raised 700, imo he should then fold his hand unless he has a monster, he called and flop came kk8 all the chips went in and loonytoons had kj other player had ak, he then tilted hand after and bit the bullet, he would have still had 2000 chips if he folded to the re raise, which imo he should have, loonytoons you had a great oppertunity here and unfortunately you blew it mate. just wish you would have folded kj, you must have known you wre behind when re raise came in, what were you thinking?
    Posted by webby234
    its all true what can i say im an idiot lol. I always remember the old saying - You tried your best and failed miserably, so the moral of the story is dont bother trying. Anyway a big thankyou to sky steveM for giving me the spot, cheers.
  • edited October 2009

Flopped a set kings with J kicker ul mate..not the worst play by a long shot imo... and what a great gesture by sky (but leave Rich alone ,he the man and you knows it)

• edited October 2009
    Power mad? Me? haha, probably! Anyways, the main man should be back on the forums today. Glad you all had fun on here even when he was away.

Cheers,
    Steve
  • edited October 2009
    Power mad? Me? haha, probably! Anyways, the main man should be back on the forums today. Glad you all had fun on here even when he was away. Cheers, Steve
    Posted by Sky_SteveM
    Hi steve

You have done a fantastic job while Sky Rich has been away very well done good sir, and a big THANKYOU.
  • edited October 2009
    right.... 2 can play that game.

Grimstar and Mr Magoo for being such fantastic members of this community you both win a free tournament entry (i will be in touch via private messaging to sort that out)

loonytoons, greghogg and allinshaz you are all now community banned for life*

* (of course... a complete joke )

on a serious not though, big thanks to Steve for helping out and doing a good job
  • edited October 2009

Welcome back Rich, the place hasnt been the same without you, alltho im sure its to late to start sucking up

Gareth

• edited October 2009
    right.... 2 can play that game. Grimstar and Mr Magoo for being such fantastic members of this community you both win a free tournament entry (i will be in touch via private messaging to sort that out) loonytoons, greghogg and allinshaz you are all now community banned for life* * ( of course... a complete joke ) on a serious not though, big thanks to Steve for helping out and doing a good job
    Posted by Sky_Rich
    Hi Rich

Welcome Back, did you enjoy your holiday? hoping for some rock ;)
  • edited October 2009
    yeah it was nice and relaxing thanks Barry. glad to be back though :)
  • edited October 2009

Thanks Rich very nice of you, takes more than Steves pretty face to sway my loyalties ;)

• edited October 2009
    I think someone must have deleted my post where I said that Sky_Rich was so fantastic ...
  • edited October 2009
    Hi sky Rich. Glad u enjoyed your holiday, good 2 have u back. I once referred 2 u as a diamond in a previous thread!  Surely that should be worthy of a free tourney entry. lol
  • edited October 2009
    Welcome back Rich. Glad you had a good week. The coup has ended! long live Rich!

Dave