You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Todays news - Sat Aug 27th

edited August 2011 in The Shed
Only a couple of titbits took my eye in the daily's

Apparently some packets of Nurofen plus have been found to contain psychotic drugs, so if you get into an argument with the wife and she has a headache - steer well clear!
Another story related to a man falsely accused of rap e by two women who had a 3 some with him, they were worried what their partners would say and concocted a story, luckily the guy had made a home movie on his phone of the entire event and it was clear they were willing participants, both women were jailed for 20 months, and the judge said the guy would have got 10 years without this proof. my question is, why didn't he give the women 10 years as well then, people like that is why genuine rap e victims find it hard to get justice!
In the Seychelles they have strung up 2 tiger sharks, 2 of many sharks after the tragic death of a tourist. Experts aren't sure if its a tiger or a great white which did the deed, so i reckon if they kill another 100 they should maybe have a 1% chance of getting the culprit, who may be off South Africa by now. Yeh its bad for tourism, but the sharks do have a right to live in the sea as tragic as it seems, you shouldn't just go and kill all the sharks within a 10 mile radius, this doesn't work because sharks can swim and its a big ocean out there! With any luck there will be happier news tomorrow.