You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

travel to SPT Final

edited August 2011 in The Sky Poker Tour
 I will be travelling to SPT final on the Saturday morning as I do not get back from Turkey till the Friday, so if anyone is tavelling down to Nottingham from the north-east or Scotland via the A1M on the Saturday morning and can pick me up at junction 62 (Durham) I will gladly share any fuel & hotel costs.
On the other hand I will hire a car and drive there myself so if anyone wants picking up locally (Durham/Sunderland) and is willing to share costs I am happy to pick them up.
See you all there.

Comments

• edited August 2011
    In Response to travel to SPT Final:
     I will be travelling to SPT final on the Saturday morning as I do not get back from Turkey till the Friday, so if anyone is tavelling down to Nottingham from the north-east or Scotland via the A1M on the Saturday morning and can pick me up at junction 62 (Durham) I will gladly share any fuel & hotel costs. On the other hand I will hire a car and drive there myself so if anyone wants picking up locally (Durham/Sunderland) and is willing to share costs I am happy to pick them up. See you all there.
    Posted by Quietman

mate, check ur PM's