You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Get in the Hole! (SEP 1st - 4th)

edited September 2011 in Betting Chat
The European Tour heads to Switzerland for the Omega Masters this week. My main pick is Matteo Manassero who is fresh from a few weeks break and will be looking to build on his 3rd place finish here last year.

My second pick, NOH Seung-yul heads to Switzerland in pretty decent nick in the last 4-6 weeks. He finished 4th here last year and can go well again this time out.

Now to the Deutsche Bank in the states, where it's the second week of the Fex Ex Cup play-offs. My main pick is once again Jason Day. He is sure to win one of the big events sooner or later and finished T2nd in this event last year.

The last pick is form guy Brandt Snedeker, who shot a final round -10 last week to soar up the leaderboard. This is backed up with a T5th place finish here last year.

Good Luck

EventPickOddsStake
Omega European MastersMatteo Manassero20/1£2 e/w
Omega European MastersNOH Seung-yul40/1£2 e/w
Deutsche BankJason Day25/1£2 e/w
Deutsche BankBrandt Snedeker45/1£2 e/w
 Day + Manassero545/1£0.50 e/w
 Day + NOH935/1£0.50 e/w
 Snedeker + Manassero965/1£0.50 e/w
 Snedeker + NOH1655/1£0.50 e/w

Comments

• edited September 2011
    No-one else having a go this week?
  • edited September 2011
    I've been leaking bankroll chips on the golf recently so giving it a miss for a few weeks
  • edited September 2011
    I take great notice on your thread each week but never seem to make a profit over the months
    on golf.
    Put a fiver on Jason Day AGAIN and will do throughout the Fed Ex.
    Been putting bets on after 36 holes recently but still struggling.
    Losing in playoffs and blowing up on back 9. GRRRRRR.
    Doing rubbish on football accumulator as well so good job Poker is going ok.
  • edited September 2011
    In Response to Re: Get in the Hole! (SEP 1st - 4th):
    I take great notice on your thread each week but never seem to make a profit over the months on golf. Put a fiver on Jason Day AGAIN and will do throughout the Fed Ex. Been putting bets on after 36 holes recently but still struggling. Losing in playoffs and blowing up on back 9. GRRRRRR. Doing rubbish on football accumulator as well so good job Poker is going ok.
    Posted by ALFIE123
    Lol me neither. I keep a spreadsheet of all my golf bets. So far this year im just over £50 up. Not bad for small stakes and just a bit of fun. Il post it at end of year.

p.s A big win is just around the corner.....keep the faith!
  • edited September 2011
    Its the hardest sport to predict. So many 1st time winners these days . Did good with Steve Stricker but the Majors, well dont even go there. Fed Ex play offs i think the cream will defo rise and i am gettin positive vibes. Just put a fiver on Matt Kuchar as well. Get In The Ole.
  • edited September 2011
    Gotta say impressive stuff from Thomas Bjorn with back to back wins on tour.

Both my picks in the states are in contention. Only round 3 though, still long way to go.
  • edited September 2011
    In Response to Re: Get in the Hole! (SEP 1st - 4th):
    No-one else having a go this week?
    Posted by splashies
    I,ve left it alone for last 2 or 3 weeks as its getting difficult and theres so many cases to make for different players I end up backing to many

Still up on the year tho ( mainly through swartchel - The masters and Clarke - The Open ) and will probably copy your bets for the nxt cpl of weeks as it seems you are due a win
  • edited September 2011
    Both Day and Snedeker won me place money. They both had their chances to win but a win was elusive!
  • edited September 2011
    Wd Splashies. Only had money on Day for win.
    Snedeker really blows red hot or cold.