You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Reporting Abuse

edited October 2009 in Poker Chat
Hi Guys,

I had an incodent on a DYM just about 10 mins ago.

Anyways it started while playing, ive already folded, and as a player has raised and my hand wasnt that great, another player called.

The origional raiser goes all in post-flop and gets called, origional raisers hand shows 7,7 and callers 6,A meaning another 6 or an A puts the 7's out. Turn comes a 7.

So then the player is out, i type into the chat box, "lol i could seen that happening." The caller replied "lol yea so could i"

Next thing i know, "The_don your a " (word here was placed with spaces and even with * isnt allowed on the forums), "Keyboard Warrior" all this nonsence. Doesnt actually bother me personally but i think behaviour like this may offend other peopl and was woundering how to report it for the better of the community.

Thanks,

Don

Comments

• edited October 2009
    In Response to Reporting Abuse:
    Hi Guys, I had an incodent on a DYM just about 10 mins ago. Anyways it started while playing, ive already folded, and as a player has raised and my hand wasnt that great, another player called. The origional raiser goes all in post-flop and gets called, origional raisers hand shows 7,7 and callers 6,A meaning another 6 or an A puts the 7's out. Turn comes a 7. So then the player is out, i type into the chat box, "lol i could seen that happening." The caller replied "lol yea so could i" Next thing i know, "The_don your a " (word here was placed with spaces and even with * isnt allowed on the forums), "Keyboard Warrior" all this nonsence. Doesnt actually bother me personally but i think behaviour like this may offend other peopl and was woundering how to report it for the better of the community. Thanks, Don
    Posted by The_Don90
    Hi Don,
    go to customer services to report it.
    One thing, and i dont condone any abuse AT ALL, but having just got knocked out the last thing you want to see is anyone putting "lol" in a sentence. This can and does inflame some people, as it can look that you were laughing  at their misfortune.
    I know that wasnt your idea but people need to be aware that when emotions are high you do forget to read things correctly.

col
  • edited October 2009
    Hey there,

yep Col is right. please report all abuse to customer care. my providing all the details of the abuse (time, date, table etc) the team will be happy to investigate and take the appropriate action.

to get in touch with the customer care team please click here

Rich
  • edited October 2009
    yea fair point at that. The lol was aimed at, at the time for about 7 hands running there had been an Ace on the turn
  • edited October 2009
    i take that comment and feel the shame.

I guess its because i play live alot locally and differnt players react differntly to differant things.