You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

SKY RICH DEEPY?

edited October 2009 in Poker Chat

I thought we were going to name the SAT NITE ten handed deepstack after SKY RICH.We had the acebarry freeroll so i thought RICH was gettin this tourney named after him?

Comments

• edited October 2009
    Hi Dav. This was discussed and decided that as Sky Rich works here and loves it as his 'job' this would not be appropriate. 
  • edited October 2009
    In Response to SKY RICH DEEPY?:
    I thought we were going to name the SAT NITE ten handed deepstack after SKY RICH.We had the acebarry freeroll so i thought RICH was gettin this tourney named after him?
    Posted by dav1964
    How about the Sky SteveM Deepie? :)

Only Joking Rich, but as you did ban me for life...
  • edited October 2009
    p.s. the other main reason was that the majority of sky players do not use the forum at the moment (unfotrunately) so this branding would not be understood by the masses.
  • edited October 2009
    How about a combination of Sky Steve and Sky Rich..........the Stich deepie with all Area 51 contributors being invited to play to use the chat boxes to talk together about being stitched up by Sky Poker over the years :)
  • edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: SKY RICH DEEPY?:
    How about a combination of Sky Steve and Sky Rich..........the Stich deepie with all Area 51 contributors being invited to play to use the chat boxes to talk together about being stitched up by Sky Poker over the years :)
    Posted by phil12uk
    Deep and creative Phil LOVE IT lol!!
  • edited October 2009
    Posted by phil12uk
    This would only work if the conspiracy theorists were all dealt AA first hand and all went out to 27 off suit, which runner runnered a flush. Is this possible... i hope so:)
  • edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: SKY RICH DEEPY? : This would only work if the conspiracy theorists were all dealt AA first hand and all went out to 27 off suit, which runner runnered a flush. Is this possible... i hope so:)
    Posted by GREGHOGG
    Noooo - it's not possible with 27o - but it is possible with 34o apparently. :-)
  • edited October 2009
    Hi Dav. This was discussed and decided that as Sky Rich works here and loves it as his 'job' this would not be appropriate. 
    Posted by Grimstar30
    thank you m8 and gl
  • edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: SKY RICH DEEPY? : thank you m8 and gl
    Posted by dav1964
    u2 mate:)