You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Standard fold?

edited August 2011 in The Poker Clinic
I've been at the table for about an hour & villain has been sat with me the whole time. If (& it's a big if) they've paid any attention they'd have noticed that I'd played very few hands during the hour & the vast majority I have played have been done so with a raise.

Villain has been involved in a lot more pots although I'd very rarely seen them raise. About 15 minutes prior to this hand they L/C UTG+1 with AKs & then only flatted the flop with TPTK. They only put in a raise on the turn in that hand when a 2nd club came on the turn. That's really the only hand of theirs that I remember going to showdown.

So after the min 3b pre I called looking to set mine & prepared to C/F most flops. As it is this isn't the worst flop in the world for me but after his shove is this a straight forward snap fold? It might seem like a simple question but I was in two minds at the time. Would it have been better if I lead out here instead?

Thanks in advance
PlayerActionCardsAmountPotBalance
Small blind  £0.05 £0.05 £10.36
Big blind  £0.10 £0.15 £11.01
 Your hole cards

3Fold     
silentbob Raise  £0.30 £0.45 £14.08
VILLAIN Raise  £0.50 £0.95 £5.64
Fold     
Fold     
silentbob Call  £0.20 £1.15 £13.88
Flop