You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

COMPLAINTS DEPARTMENT!

edited September 2011 in The Shed
As poker players we all ways have something to complain about and ive done a bit of that tonight at the tables.
So instead of complaining about poker hands and bad beats let me know what else you want to complain about!

ill start of by complaining about my cats always missing the catlitter tray even though i have stuck on a poo here lable on it. Also why does my other half always redo the vacuming after asking me to do it. And why do people always drop litter when theres a litter bin right next to them.

Comments

• edited August 2011
    I WISH TO COMPLAIN,FOR THE PAST 6 YEARS I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR HUSBAND TO FINISH THESE JOBS.1 BATH PANEL TO BE INSTALLED,2 FLOOR TILES TO BE PUT DOWN ON BATHROOM FLOOR.3 WOODEN  FLOOR TO BE PUT DOWN IN DINNING ROOM STACKED IN MY LONUGE FOR PAST 6 YEARS.4 3 TILES TO BE REPLACED IN DOWN STAIRS LOO.5 HALL DOOR WILL NOT SHUT DOOR HANDLE BROKEN.6 GLASS PANE BROKEN IN LOUNGE DOOR. THE LIST GO,S ON AND ON.SORRY IT SHOULD READ LOUNGE DOOR.HECK IS THIS COMPLAING OR AM I JUST A SOFTY
  • edited August 2011
    In Response to Re: COMPLAINTS DEPARTMENT!:
    I WISH TO COMPLAIN,FOR THE PAST 6 YEARS I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR HUSBAND TO FINISH THESE JOBS.1 BATH PANEL TO BE INSTALLED,2 FLOOR TILES TO BE PUT DOWN ON BATHROOM FLOOR.3 WOODEN  FLOOR TO BE PUT DOWN IN DINNING ROOM STACKED IN MY LONUGE FOR PAST 6 YEARS.4 3 TILES TO BE REPLACED IN DOWN STAIRS LOO.5 HALL DOOR WILL NOT SHUT DOOR HANDLE BROKEN.6 GLASS PANE BROKEN IN LOUNGE DOOR. THE LIST GO,S ON AND ON.SORRY IT SHOULD READ LOUNGE DOOR.HECK IS THIS COMPLAING OR AM I JUST A SOFTY
    Posted by paige55
    now come on paige55 women can do those jobs aswel lol :) thought you were good at multi tasking ;)
  • edited August 2011
    I wish to complain about "Irishrover"  He joined my Omaha game last night just to Intimidate and annoy me. The moment he sat down I began to Itch and scratch. If that wasn't bad enough he started to take my chips and I didn't want them back in case they were contaminated and contained flea's,  every time I tried to spray him he was away from the table.   "Now my Mum used to tell me," when the Nit Lady visited the School  "you are not friend until you've shared your nits"  so with that in mind are Irishrover  and me now True  Friends as he Donked me out of the game .............. and sent me off with a flea in me ear.?
  • edited August 2011
    I WISH TO COMPLAIN,BUT I HAVE FORGOTTEN WHAT I WANT TO COMPLAIN ABOUT:):):)
  • edited August 2011
    I must complain,  my complaint has not been addressed or investigated and the perpetrator is still at large roaming the Forum. He needs to be caught and Quarantined sprayed and fumigated. Volunteers will be paid triple Bonus points.  And before anyone suggest he caught them from my Hugs I would like to inform you my jugs have been nowhere near him, so there.!  He caught them from Trolling Area51 where all the bugged hands live.?
  • edited August 2011
    I WISH TO COMPLAIN,BUT I HAVE FORGOTTEN WHAT I WANT TO COMPLAIN ABOUT:):):)
    Posted by paige55
    complain about forgetting then :)
  • edited August 2011
    I must complain,  my complaint has not been addressed or investigated and the perpetrator is still at large roaming the Forum. He needs to be caught and Quarantined sprayed and fumigated. Volunteers will be paid triple Bonus points.  And before anyone suggest he caught them from my Hugs I would like to inform you my jugs have been nowhere near him, so there.!  He caught them from Trolling Area51 where all the bugged hands live.?
    Posted by logdon
    Im sorry for not getting back to you about your complaint the complaints department was closed for a while due to staff shortages, unfortunately we do not find ourselves liable for flee ridden people like irishrover, may i suggest one of those cones to put round his collar to stop him scratching to much and causing him self harm. take for walks regualary and scrub behind the ears.
  • edited August 2011
    In Response to Re: COMPLAINTS DEPARTMENT! : Im sorry for not getting back to you about your complaint the complaints department was closed for a while due to staff shortages, unfortunately we do not find ourselves liable for flee ridden people like irishrover, may i suggest one of those cones to put round his collar to stop him scratching to much and causing him self harm. take for walks regualary and scrub behind the ears.
    Posted by Dazler
     Mmmmmmm But he's still a dog.?
  • edited September 2011
    Well,  I feel lucky that I haven't caught anything nasty what with all this itching and scratching going on, so I'm off to buy a Lottery "Scratchy"  if it doesn't win I will be back to complain.?
  • edited September 2011
    im surprised that The Rover hasnt been into complain about you yet lol :)
  • edited September 2011
    i wish to complain and very  strongly that Dazler may think my husband is not a man,HOW VERY DARE YOU :):):)
  • edited September 2011

I wish to complain about the quality of the complaints coming in.
     theres no mention about anything of any relevance, how on earth can you have a complaints department with    no proper complaints.
     how about the lack of facilities ?? the fact that teabreaks are too short, and how about the wife/hubby trying to talk while your playing,or even worse trying to change channels while your watching tikay analysing a hand
    Now lets see if the quality of complaints rises.
  • edited September 2011
    im surprised that The Rover hasnt been into complainabout you yet lol :)
    Posted by Dazler
    He can't complain about the Truth can he.     But I can complain my Scratchy scratched me out.? 
  • edited September 2011
    I wish to complain about.....

hurting my toe on the bedpost when i get up for the powder room in the middle of the night!
    Why does that hurt soooooooooo much!
  • edited September 2011
    Posted by paige55
     I can now understand why your hubby  calls you 4 horses

NAG  NAG   NAG   NAG
  • edited September 2011
    now, now, bludreid11 i no what your saying,that yes paige is a softy.