You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

my ideas for new low stakes sit n go's

edited September 2011 in Community Suggestions
i would like to see two new sit n go's
first being 20 seat ,£2.50 buy in , 3 min blinds , 3 places payed eg £25 ,£15 £10
second being ..40 seat ,3 min blinds , £1 buy in ,5 places payed ,eg £15 ,£10 ,£7 ,£5 ,£3
plus fees of course.
   get behind me if you want too see these leave names thanks

Comments

• edited September 2011
    Considering that Sky uses 6 seat tables exclusively, you would need to adjust numbers to 18 runners and 36/42 runners. I think multi table sit and goes could be quite popular but unsure how long it would take to fill them!
  • edited September 2011
    In Response to Re: my ideas for new low stakes sit n go's:
    Considering that Sky uses 6 seat tables exclusively, you would need to adjust numbers to 18 runners and 36/42 runners. I think multi table sit and goes could be quite popular but unsure how long it would take to fill them!
    Posted by CoxyLboro
    Except for the 10 seater cash and STT table they have. :-)

But I agree, the time it can take to just fill a 10 seater can be prohibitive sometimes.
  • edited September 2011
    In Response to Re: my ideas for new low stakes sit n go's:
    Posted by CoxyLboro

if they were 'featured' like the Turbo DYM's they'd fill up in no time