You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

A 'Registered Tournament' alert when closing SkyPoker

edited September 2011 in Community Suggestions
Would it be possible to implement a popup listing tournaments you are registered in when you close both the download and browser? I know it happens on a regular basis that someone registers for a tournament and forgets to unregister when they stop playing.

For example, at the moment it says;

'Closing the lobby will close all poker tables and windows'

Could it be changed to;

'Closing the lobby will close all poker tables and windows

You are currently registered for;
<Tournament ID> £25+1.25
<Tournament ID> £40+2
<Tournament ID> £3+0.30
<Tournament ID> £10+1'

I am aware that this list would always include priority freerolls, SPT events, satelite entries that youve won etc, but I cant imagine that been a problem (in fact, more of an encouragement for people to remember to play league freerolls/priority freerolls etc)

I had more things to suggest but guess what? As soon as I sit down to start a thread my mind goes blank! For now, this would be a much appreciated addition.

Thanks,

CoxyLboro

Comments

• edited September 2011
    Hi CoxyLboro,

Thanks for your suggestion.

This is a very good idea, however it would require a large investment to be able to make these messages individual, as well as time and maintenance.

I will keep it in mind to see if we can do something similar and/or a bit cheaper!

Thanks again.

If any of your other ideas come to mind, feel free to let me know!

Cheers,
    Jordan
  • edited September 2011
    +1

im sure it cant be that hard to implent, im sure coding has hugely advanced since my amateurish dabbling, few years ago but ud only have to add an and 'event' to the exit button the check your 'My Sky Poker' - 'Currently Registered Tournaments' entries and display (an 'array'?) them in a pop up box (ala the Player Notes Box) with coxy's suggested details, then 'Yes' 'No' boxes to confirm your exit