You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Suggestions

In Response to Suggestions:
The "Stake: All High Medium Low Micro" selection at the bottom please make it possible to select more than one of these as i like the 5.50 and 3.30 DYMs which are in 2 different sections, which means i have to select "All" which are mostly unwanted. Is there any way to prevent the tables from popping up automatically when multitabling? I hate miniview so usually have 3/4 games Layered (but offset)and sometimes a game will popup in partially in the way of another as i'm clicking and make a horrible play. Please bring the Small stakes DYMs down to 10% rake like the  rest of them, more of these players will see slight profits and maybe even move up in stakes or play more often. Please think about these.
Posted by Poker_Fail
Try switching off "Auto focus my tables" in the options - top left of a table.  Remember to save the setting to make it permanent.

Comments

• edited September 2011
    The "Stake: All High Medium Low Micro" selection at the bottom please make it possible to select more than one of these as i like the 5.50 and 3.30 DYMs which are in 2 different sections, which means i have to select "All" which are mostly unwanted.

Is there any way to prevent the tables from popping up automatically when multitabling? I hate miniview so usually have 3/4 games Layered (but offset)and sometimes a game will popup in partially in the way of another as i'm clicking and make a horrible play. - Resolved

Please bring the Small stakes DYMs down to 10% rake like the  rest of them, more of these players will see slight profits and maybe even move up in stakes or play more often.

Please think about these.
  • edited September 2011
    In Response to Re: Suggestions:
    In Response to Suggestions : Try switching off "Auto focus my tables" in the options - top left of a table.  Remember to save the setting to make it permanent.
    Posted by Machka
    Ohhhhh, thanks a lot : )