You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Twitter at the SPT '09/10

edited October 2009 in The Sky Poker Tour
Hi Rich (SPT),

I think Sky Rich has set up a Sky Poker Twitter account. Are we going to have live feeds from the SPT? that would be good. Keep an eye on the gossip at the tables.

Dave

Comments

• SPTSPT
    edited October 2009
    Yes I have access to the Twitter account

More pertinently I'll do a live update from the event on here on the day. I intend this to be interactive so viewers can ask questions, follow progress of their favourite players etc etc, quizzes, caption comps etc etc

Experience some of the atmosphere at the event from your PC sort of thing

• edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: Twitter at the SPT '09/10:
    Yes I have access to the Twitter account More pertinently I'll do a live update from the event on here on the day. I intend this to be interactive so viewers can ask questions, follow progress of their favourite players etc etc, quizzes, caption comps etc etc Experience some of the atmosphere at the event from your PC sort of thing
    Posted by SPT
    This is great news. This Tour is going to be the best yet.
  • edited October 2009
    Yes I have access to the Twitter account More pertinently I'll do a live update from the event on here on the day. I intend this to be interactive so viewers can ask questions, follow progress of their favourite players etc etc, quizzes, caption comps etc etc Experience some of the atmosphere at the event from your PC sort of thing
    Posted by SPT
     You may as well just stand by my table all night then :-)
  • edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: Twitter at the SPT '09/10 :  You may as well just stand by my table all night then :-)
    Posted by FlashFlush
    No Charles he said follow the favourite players not comedic value players lol(i put myself in that group as well)
    col
  • edited October 2009
    Posted by SPT
    The more Sky Poker players on Twitter the better. I am "THE SWISS", how original.

Ed

• edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: Twitter at the SPT '09/10 : The more Sky Poker players on Twitter the better. I am "THE SWISS", how original. Ed
    Posted by THESWISS
    Not sure how to go about Tweeting yet! anyone going to the Tour events with a smart phone and twitter live? Dave