You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Whatever happened to trust

edited October 2009 in Poker Chat
The last post in the 200 millionth hand competition goes something like this :-

'Thanks for all your guesses guys, the competition is now closed. We've recorded your entries and will communicate the winners as soon as the 200 millionth hand has been played, good luck Sky steveM'

I cant believe you've recorded all the guesses, what sort of people do you think we are lol. I do not know of 1 person, not 1 who would ever alter a guess in a sky competition to win a prize as that would be cheating. It just wouldnt happen, never, no way, everyone is too honest, i trust them all with your life.

Comments

• edited October 2009
  • edited October 2009
    In Response to Whatever happened to trust:
    The last post in the 200 millionth hand competition goes something like this :- 'Thanks for all your guesses guys, the competition is now closed. We've recorded your entries and will communicate the winners as soon as the 200 millionth hand has been played, good luck Sky steveM' I cant believe you've recorded all the guesses, what sort of people do you think we are lol. I do not know of 1 person, not 1 who would ever alter a guess in a sky competition to win a prize as that would be cheating. It just wouldnt happen, never, no way, everyone is too honest, i trust them all with your life.
    Posted by loonytoons
    how? edit?
  • edited October 2009
    cmon, mate.

You play the football one as well as me!!!!

Seriously though. If the next guess replies to the previous one, then that one is recorded in his post.

If everyone did this, no one could ever change the entry, even if someone thought of it. Which I am sure no one is that sleazy!
  • edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: Whatever happened to trust:
    In Response to Whatever happened to trust : how? edit?
    Posted by Grimstar30
    Grimstar30 - go to the shed and look up 'Goals, goals, Goals, week 8 winner(s)
  • edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: Whatever happened to trust:
    In Response to Re: Whatever happened to trust : Grimstar30 - go to the shed and look up 'Goals, goals, Goals, week 8 winner(s)
    Posted by loonytoons
    ok . Dave. This is like a mystery thriller lol