You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

heellloooo................

edited October 2009 in Poker Chat

...is the name of tonight's 7pm Deepie, which as it's Monday, is £5.50, (boo/cheer as appropriate), & the only 7pm Deepie which remains a 6 Seater (again, boo/cheer as you see fit).

14 Reg'd so far, & this one usually tops 70, so a tidy field expected.

You up for it?

I'm doing Take-on-Tikay tonight, so cannot be come out to play this, (boo!), but I'll be back Online tomorrow, Sleeping & Deeping.

Comments

• edited October 2009
    Hi tikay

Listen, Lisa Marie is in it, so anyone wanting to play her, you had better get a move on :)

As you are on the forum tomoz, would you like to do the honours again?
  • edited October 2009
    Is that a Leslie Phillips type "hellllllooo"?

"Ding D*ng!"
  • edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: heellloooo................:
    Is that a Leslie Phillips type "hellllllooo"? "Ding D*ng!"
    Posted by Hale72
    Oh Rather :)
  • edited October 2009
    6 seater? gutted ok no worries see you on tables soon.
  • edited October 2009
    In Response to heellloooo................:
    ...is the name of tonight's 7pm Deepie, which as it's Monday, is £5.50, (boo/cheer as appropriate), & the only 7pm Deepie which remains a 6 Seater (again, boo/cheer as you see fit). 14 Reg'd so far, & this one usually tops 70, so a tidy field expected. You up for it? I'm doing Take-on-Tikay tonight, so cannot be come out to play this, (boo!), but I'll be back Online tomorrow, Sleeping & Deeping.
    Posted by Tikay10
    Nice. I got free entry last Tuesday - came in 12th. Playing again tomorrow night, just need to be braver when its near the bubble and push with any hands rather than wait for the cards. A few alterations to my game and I think I will be up with the big boys on the site :)

Dave
  • edited October 2009
    6 seater? gutted ok no worries see you on tables soon.
    Posted by Kdanem
    Lol!

Just shows, everybody has their own views. When Sky Bernie moved (temporarily) the 6 Seaters to 10 Seaters a few weeks back, he nearly got lynched!
  • edited October 2009
    I'm in! I'm playing under my personal alias 'Freezer' in the 7pm D/S and the 7.30pm £22 D/S.

I've played just 3 tourneys since coming back from a break and my results have been getting progressively better with 12th, 5th, and 4th- in that order.

Therefore I confidently predict I will finish 3rd in the 7pm and 2nd in the 7.30pm.

(I'm saving 1st for the Primo ;))
  • edited October 2009
    I'm in! I'm playing under my personal alias 'Freezer' in the 7pm D/S and the 7.30pm £22 D/S. I've played just 3 tourneys since coming back from a break and my results have been getting progressively better with 12th, 5th, and 4th- in that order. Therefore I confidently predict I will finish 3rd in the 7pm and 2nd in the 7.30pm. (I'm saving 1st for the Primo ;))
    Posted by RichOrford
    Ban Plz Mods. Excessive chirping.
  • edited October 2009
    I'm in! I'm playing under my personal alias 'Freezer' in the 7pm D/S and the 7.30pm £22 D/S. I've played just 3 tourneys since coming back from a break and my results have been getting progressively better with 12th, 5th, and 4th- in that order. Therefore I confidently predict I will finish 3rd in the 7pm and 2nd in the 7.30pm. (I'm saving 1st for the Primo ;))
    Posted by RichOrford
    Good luck Rich, will prob be about later to rail. Watch out for Lisa Marie though, she is hot! As in, on fire! ;)
  • edited October 2009
    Lisa Marie you say?

Now, I'm not one to boast of course but...ahem...
    In Response to Re: The Presenters have fun! : Don't know what you mean?!! Thanks to you all -You know who you are! -for the railing and the lovely comments.. I'll see that your accounts are credited as agreed ;) I agree with Tikay 100%...all the players I've had the pleasure to chat and play with are without a doubt the nuts! I know it's going to take me a long and enjoyable while until I'm anywhere near Rich and Tikays level (and hopefully a LOT longer before I see either of them in Womens clothes) but for now I'm having a ball being part of this little community and learning more about this great game. Plus I'm watching you all very closely to steal your secrets. Especially you Nosey.. I know where you are. xxLM
    Posted by LML
    Note the billing: "until I'm anywhere near RICH and Tikay's level"

No further questions, your honour...
  • edited October 2009
    Posted by RichOrford
    oh ok i may play kev tells me it should be easy double up if your on my table, i got 10th last nite in the open so may give it a go 2 nite although i do prefer the 10 seater tbh ,
  • edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: heellloooo................ : oh ok i may play kev tells me it should be easy double up if your on my table, i got 10th last nite in the open so may give it a go 2 nite although i do prefer the 10 seater tbh ,
    Posted by Kdanem
    Yeah, good result for you last night. n1 :)

Easy double up though? The cheek! I'm one of the top seeds tonight!
  • edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: heellloooo................ : Yeah, good result for you last night. n1 :) Easy double up though? The cheek! I'm one of the top seeds tonight!
    Posted by RichOrford
    LOL,, IM IN SHALL WE HAVE A FRIENDLY WHO LASTS LONGER IN THE 7PM, ? TK CAN RUN A BOOK AS WHO HE THINKS WILL BE FAV ETC ? JUST A THOUGHT
  • edited October 2009
    Lisa Marie you say? Now, I'm not one to boast of course but...ahem... Note the billing: "until I'm anywhere near RICH and Tikay's level" No further questions, your honour...
    Posted by RichOrford
    What she actually meant was SPT Rich and Tikay's standard lol
    col
  • edited October 2009
    Lisa Marie you say? Now, I'm not one to boast of course but...ahem... Note the billing: "until I'm anywhere near RICH and Tikay's level" No further questions, your honour...
    Posted by RichOrford
    Tikay... I'm fired aren't I?!!
  • edited October 2009
    Question for richard - when you play with your own money, as opposed to when your working and playing with skys money, do you think you play tighter , looser or just the same. i know it sounds obvious but id be a lot looser with other peoples money lol, like going for the draws etc.
  • edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: heellloooo................ : Tikay... I'm fired aren't I?!!
    Posted by LML
    Never!

ON fire, I'd say.

Oh, & I've just picked up a spare Analyst Shift, for this Sunday.

Any idea who Sunday's Presenter is?
  • edited October 2009
    Posted by LML
    Not blooming likely
  • edited October 2009
    No firing around here. Most likely to be snapped up by the EPT or WPT! ;)
  • edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: heellloooo................ : Good luck Rich, will prob be about later to rail. Watch out for Lisa Marie though, she is hot! As in, on fire! ;)
    Posted by Grimstar30
    David is dead!

How are you TK? xxxx
  • edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: heellloooo................ : David is dead! How are you TK? xxxx
    Posted by Eliniki22
    Hi Alan, I'm grand, & you?

David? David? Who is David? ;)
  • edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: heellloooo................ : David is dead! How are you TK? xxxx
    Posted by Eliniki22
    Hi Gorgeous,
    no one can take the title from you sweetheart.
    The original Sky hottie
    col
  • edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: heellloooo................ : Hi Alan, I'm grand, & you? David? David? Who is David? ;)
    Posted by Tikay10
    It's me init lol! I guess at Luton I won't see much of Alan Tk ;)
  • edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: heellloooo................ : Hi Gorgeous, no one can take the title from you sweetheart. The original Sky hottie col
    Posted by mr_mbro
    Col,
    Please do not massage her ego! it is growing by the day lol! Apparently I will be playing PTP tables at Luton and Alana will be the only one of us qualifying for the SPT event :(

Dave
  • edited October 2009
    In Response to Re: heellloooo................ : Col, Please do not massage her ego! it is growing by the day lol! Apparently I will be playing PTP tables at Luton and Alana will be the only one of us qualifying for the SPT event :( Dave
    Posted by Grimstar30
    Hi Dave
    She maybe be stunning and a good poker player, but as an assassin she  sucks, nice to see you alive lol 
  • edited October 2009
    Posted by LML
    Not fired but a little punishment could well be in order haha