You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Poker points?

edited September 2011 in The Poker Clinic
I have 68 poker points (earned 51 this month) and was going to enter a 25 pp freeroll. Will this effect my bonus at the end of the month? Is the bonus paid on poker points earned or the amount you have (after spending)?

Comments

• edited September 2011
    In Response to Poker points?:
    I have 68 poker points (earned 51 this month) and was going to enter a 25 pp freeroll. Will this effect my bonus at the end of the month? Is the bonus paid on poker points earned or the amount you have (after spending)?
    Posted by Trololol
    Crawl back under your bridge...
  • edited September 2011
    im pretty sure they go on points earned all through the month whether you spend them or not, and as for the guy called poker fail, ignore him his name says it all hahaha
  • edited September 2011
    Its definatly points earned not your total points you can play the freerolls without it effecting your cash for points :)

if you play the freeroll you can still look at how many points you earned this month in your "my account" tab to see how close you are to the end of month bonus
  • edited September 2011
    SKY.???how many times r we gonna get this question asked before u change the name of poker points??? can u not see that it is confusing having 2 lots of poker points for different reasons. or do  u just not care?????