You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

DONNY TODAY

edited September 2011 in Betting Chat
GOING FOR

1.35 ROGER SEZ 7/1
1.55 CHACHAMADIE 7/2
2.25 TOP COP 14/1 E.W
3.00 SENSE OF PURPOSE 11/4

Comments

• edited September 2011
    Today at Donny i'm doing a lucky 15 :

1.55 Alanza  Don
    3.35 Encke   Don
    4.10 Dimension Don
    3.20 Whitby Jet  Epsom          all at sp.
  • edited September 2011
    In Response to DONNY TODAY:
    GOING FOR 1.35 ROGER SEZ 7/1 1.55 CHACHAMADIE 7/2 2.25 TOP COP 14/1 E.W 3.00 SENSE OF PURPOSE 11/4
    Posted by BADBOY985

I also backed this horse.

It was 6/1 5 mins b4 the off.

It then drifted loads.

Came out of the stalls last.

Was pushed along to get going.

Then ridden full on from 4 furlongs out.....

Can sum1 explain to a HRacing novice, how tf that happens???
  • edited September 2011
    In Response to Re: DONNY TODAY:
    In Response to DONNY TODAY : I also backed this horse. It was 6/1 5 mins b4 the off. It then drifted loads. Came out of the stalls last. Was pushed along to get going. Then ridden full on from 4 furlongs out..... Can sum1 explain to a HRacing novice, how tf that happens???
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    IF YOU LOOK BACK AT ITS FORM IT USUALLY GETS OUT PACED EARLY BUT STAYS ON.
    IN SPRINTS (UNDER 7F) USUALLY THERE ARE TWO TYPES OF HORSE THOSE THAT FLY ALONG FROM THE START USUALLY BECAUSE THEY CANT RUN ANY OTHER WAY. THERE AR A FEW WHO ARE JUST THAT MUCH BETTER THAN THEIR OPPONENNTS WHO CAN MAKE ALL LOCHSONG SPRINGS TO MIND BUT AS A RULE SPRINTS A GENERALLY WON BUY HORSES COMING LATE (STAYING ON). THE BETTER THE HORSE THE MORE TYPES OF RACE IT CAN RUN I.E ON PACE/OFF PACE OR HELD UP.
    HOPE THIS HELPS
  • edited September 2011
    Today at Donny i'm doing a lucky 15 : 1.55 Alanza  Don 3.35 Encke   Don 4.10 Dimension Don 3.20 Whitby Jet  Epsom          all at sp.
    Posted by Any2Suited
    Backed this 1 too....

This is also drifting very close to the off....

Lets see if they've got it right again!!!! lol
  • edited September 2011
    In Response to Re: DONNY TODAY : Backed this 1 too.... This is also drifting very close to the off.... Lets see if they've got it right again!!!! lol
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Drifting near the off doesnt overly worry me. if theres any dodgy reason nowadays with the betting exchanges the price usually drifts well before the races.
    prices near the off are usually influenced by the major bookies trying to get sps down on horses they have a lot of possible losses on this happens a lot more when its on bbc or chanel 4 because a lot of the smaller punters haves small multiple bets that if they hit cost bookies more
  • edited September 2011
    Today at Donny i'm doing a lucky 15 : 1.55 Alanza  Don 3.35 Encke   Don 4.10 Dimension Don 3.20 Whitby Jet  Epsom          all at sp.
    Posted by Any2Suited
    nice start thought i had if 2 out think quelly should have gone earlier on chachamedie
  • edited September 2011

He left it late or timed it to perfection! As he got up i'll give him the benefit of any doubt.

• edited September 2011
    In Response to Re: DONNY TODAY : nice start thought i had if 2 out think quelly should have gone earlier on chachamedie
    Posted by BADBOY985
    Yes, Chachamadie looked to travelling very well. i think you may be right johnny murtagh would have struggled to get up if chacha had more of a lead.