You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

FAVOURITE PRESENTER AND WHY? ( JUST BIT OF FUN )

2»

Comments

• edited July 2009

Compo and Helen Mirram ...???

Or, 
     Bradley Walsh and Michelle Orph ..?? 

Or,
     TK  and  Barbara Windsor ??

Or

Rich and Sally Webster ??

Or
    Norman and Faith Brown ??  (yes that would be my favourite..!! hahahaa ) 
  • edited July 2009
    Hi Tikay
    You know i totally agree with your remarks, as i posted.
    I don`t think it would be fair to pick an individual, i think it is the sum of the parts that makes the show work so well.

We know we go on about Richard as you do in but always in fun, he loves this game as we all do, whatever level you play at.
    I think sky are very lucky to still have Richard, there are a lot of presenters out there in high rated prime time shows that couldn`t hold a candle to him.

Mr and Mrs for instance

LOL

Gary
  • edited July 2009
    In Response to Re: FAVOURITE PRESENTER AND WHY? ( JUST BIT OF FUN ):
    Hi Tikay You know i totally agree with your remarks, as i posted.
    I don`t think it would be fair to pick an individual, i think it is the sum of the parts that makes the show work so well. We know we go on about Richard as you do in but always in fun, he loves this game as we all do, whatever level you play at. I think sky are very lucky to still have Richard, there are a lot of presenters out there in high rated prime time shows that couldn`t hold a candle to him. Mr and Mrs for instance LOL Gary
    Posted by IAMALLIN2
    Mr & Mrs!

As I'm sure you know, Gary, in truth, I have nothing but admiration for Richard, & he's an absolute dream to work with.

Mr Orford's Shows are never dull. Bad, sure, but dull, no.
  • edited July 2009

Hi,

I really enjoyed reading this discussion.  I've only been playing poker for about 4 months and watching sky poker has helped me learn the game.  As well as the good advice & tips, the humour between presenters & analysts is excellent (all of them).  Always makes me smile & laugh especially Michelle with her blonde moments!

Though Tikay's comments and praise of the presenters & crew was top notch.  You are too modest Tikay, Sky Poker wouldn't be the same without you! Enjoy Vegas, I know you don't have a day off for a week but we appreciate the work you do ;)

Cheers

Ross

P.S. Is Richard the only presenter left at the mo?  The man is overworked, however still provides the laughs each night!

• edited July 2009
    Hi Tikay
    Totally in agreement with you there

just realised though i seem to be doing the same as you on the footnote thingy

* Rich Orford excepted. ;)

Mr Orford's Shows are never dull. Bad, sure, but dull, no.

Mr and Mrs for instance

LOL