You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Sky Poker forums will be temporarily unavailable from 11pm Wednesday July 25th.
Sky Poker Forums is upgrading its look! Stay tuned for the big reveal!

Should I call this?

edited September 2011 in The Poker Clinic
Plays 1 table.

They play so passive cally throughout then suddenly bet out when flush comes, too tight to fold ?
x Small blind   £0.05 £0.05 £7.50
suffolklad Big blind   £0.10 £0.15 £9.10
  Your hole cards
  • A
  • A

daddyo48 Fold        
GlassEater Fold        
Dudeskin8 Raise   £0.30 £0.45 £10.20
jamboGJ Fold        
x Call   £0.25 £0.70 £7.25
suffolklad Fold        
Flop

x Check        
Dudeskin8 Bet   £0.60 £1.30 £9.60
x Call   £0.60 £1.90 £6.65
Turn

• Q

x Check        
Dudeskin8 Bet   £1.20 £3.10 £8.40
x Call   £1.20 £4.30 £5.45
River

x Bet   £2.00 £6.30 £3.45
Dudeskin8

Comments

• edited September 2011
    you gotta ask yourself, is my opponent capable of making a call like this with J9
    The flush just arrived and he was playing it as if he was on the draw so i dunno, you could let it go or call the half pot raise for some information on the player, definately wouldnt raise him here, then you know for future how this villain plays a flush draw
    wouldnt say its too tight to fold either, cus if your making the call it shouldnt surprise you if he does have the flush
  • edited September 2011
    Just realised something else about your play :S why did you min raise pre flop? this opens up the door for any 2 cards to come out
  • edited September 2011
    Well it wasn't min-raise, it was 3x but I still think it's on the small side for AA but yeah you gotta call here I think. If you're beat then at least you can note him up.
  • edited September 2011
    the people saying we gotta call, what do you expect him to show that we beat? I prob call this in game, but I'm not too sure why
  • edited September 2011
    In Response to Re: Should I call this?:
    the people saying we gotta call, what do you expect him to show that we beat? I prob call this in game, but I'm not too sure why
    Posted by grantorino
    I do agree with ya  , i reckon i have lost but i still call for info OR his bluff , ive had this recently
  • edited September 2011
    I personally make the call even tho i`m no to happy to make it what i was thinking is that he has less than a pot bet behind most players that called all the way to hit their draw usually go allin here he only bets £2 so which makes me think he has not got flush but may still be beat but just my opinion like debdobs says after u call just make a note m8.